Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Guy from Philippines

Old 09-12-2005 | 09:19 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: New Guy from Philippines

Welcome to the boards
Old 09-12-2005 | 09:31 AM
Nakzters
Banned

Nakzters is an unknown quantity at this point

thnx alot for the welcome... really apreciate it. im gonna freakin be crazzy, not only in a rural area and the nearest neighbor is like 3-5 miles away... going crazy... but i like the 2mile off road going to my step dads house hehehe its like being in a WRC lol... well thnx all
Old 09-12-2005 | 09:40 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you live at??
Old 09-12-2005 | 09:51 AM
Nakzters
Banned

St. Stephens Church... wheres it at? I dont care if its far as long as I ca get outa this freakin county... going crazy of this peace and quiet crap lol
Old 09-12-2005 | 10:00 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i have no idea where st stephens church is. check the thread at the top of this forum it gives all details on wasabi
Old 09-12-2005 | 02:32 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by Nakzters
Sup all? Just got here 3 months ago, Dont know that much about cars, probably because never had one before. But im addicted to em. Gonna buy a 2nd hand car soon when I get my cash. Dont have friends yet "SO PATHETIC" lol probably because its so Rural here in St. Stephens Church. Probably gonna move out next year and live in Richmond or sumthin... not used to this boring life, so if anyone needs help with anything about cars... im eager to learn and willing to help for free... later.
come on over and i can teach you how to gut the precats on an mr2 spyder, and then i can teach you how to change my oil and cut my grass and you can even practice washing my cars if you want . seriously though since you want to buy a car soon just dont buy a honda or american car. buy a nissan or toyota or porsche they are the only cool cars .
Old 09-12-2005 | 03:03 PM
Nakzters
Banned

lol hehehe I dunno about cutting the grass and stuff... lookin for an AE86 or a honda... cant fit my budget on a porsche man lol... anyway anyone watch Initial D anime?
Old 09-12-2005 | 03:40 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by Nakzters
lol hehehe I dunno about cutting the grass and stuff... lookin for an AE86 or a honda... cant fit my budget on a porsche man lol... anyway anyone watch Initial D anime?
i watched them all about a year ago. i would get a ae86 before i would get a honda but they will both be sh*t piles. if you are going front wheel drive you should check out b13 Sentra SE-R's i just sold mine but that was the funnest car i have ever had probaly. if you want to go rear wheel drive there are a ton of really good cars for under $3000, porsches included.
Old 09-12-2005 | 03:47 PM
BluestedSRT
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
if you want to go rear wheel drive there are a ton of really good cars for under $3000, porsches included.

these three things can't go together...
Old 09-12-2005 | 04:06 PM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
these three things can't go together...
believe me they can. the coolest car iv ever had was an 87 porsche 924s that i purchased for $1500. about $1000 and 2 weeks of wrenching later i had a very nice looking perfect running badass porsche.