Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good Cruise Roads??

Old 03-25-2003 | 04:29 PM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

I'd love to go. I think the miata would enjoy the trip. If it's cool could my club go?
Old 03-29-2003 | 09:20 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

11 miles, 318 turns. 800 feet in elevation change.
:sound of my jaw dropping on the floor:

This WILL be done by me eventually....yowza!

-Kevin
Old 03-29-2003 | 11:13 PM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

maybe Drag VA could go
Old 03-30-2003 | 06:07 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I've got to get my car to Haley Toyota to figure out what is wrong with the strut. I'm also thinking of doing a 3SGTE swap this summer, so I may have to schedule it around that.

Let's try to work something out though.
Old 03-30-2003 | 06:04 PM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

awesome, i'd love to go. keep us posted.
Old 04-08-2003 | 10:34 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

what are some of these good roads around hanover?
Old 04-08-2003 | 04:49 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

sohc_mshue - Try out Old Ridge Road near the Ashland Berry Farm. I take that road everyday of my life and its pretty wicked. It was voted best road in Hanover last year if that means anything to ya..heh

-Kevin
Old 04-10-2003 | 02:24 PM
EvasionOfTruth
Hiding in the bushes

EvasionOfTruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Hanover does have some nice roads. There are plenty out in the Old Church area. I normally only hit those late at night since they are less traveled then.

The Dragon...... Very much worth the drive.

Buster
www.awdcars.com
Old 03-01-2009 | 05:49 AM
VAVolvo
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Good Cruise Roads??

I thought I'd be a good patron and do research before I post up any unnecessary new threads

I have a few roads I love taking from time to time, esp. with a car that handles!

Snake Road near Chester and Enon, about 1 1/2 - 2 miles of really challenging twists and turns on a nice and smooth road. It's best to take the road at night to see any oncoming traffic. Reason being, near the middle, there is a one lane bridge, only room for one car to pass usually. Otherwise, super fun and personal fav. since it's only 5 min from my house.

Riverside Drive off of the Belvedire (my spelling sucks) Bridge (Rt. 1 just south of VCU). This road is tons of fun! Very tight turns prevents you from gaining any high speeds, and make sure your suspension is set up for rough street, the 'tight' section is very rough and full of patch work. Had a lot of fun with my 850 on this road!

Old Gun Rd. in Chesterfield is another tight drive, faster than the other two and more tricky, if not dangerous. Not one of my favs, mostly because it's through a residential area so traffic tends to be a bit higher. There's also a nasty drop somewhere in the middle without a guard rail. Otherwise, this is a seriously interesting road!
Old 03-01-2009 | 06:54 AM
C16 BigT
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Good Cruise Roads??

riverside dr has some turns

Quick Reply: Good Cruise Roads??