Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: What type of Broad St meet do you want?
Virgin Lot off Broad st, that eventually might be overrun by ricers
7.14%
A more hidden smaller lot a few blocks off Broad st
38.10%
Parking garage or Prepaid parking lot
26.19%
Business owners lot w/ permission to be there
28.57%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

Old 10-06-2005, 09:35 AM
LOCO
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!

i went with the hidden lot, just because what if we have to leave and come back, travel around, meet people, ect. I dont want to have to pay to get back in.

plus I would like to leave to go do some racing and still come back. blah blah blah street raceing is gay I know
Old 10-06-2005, 10:11 AM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Top of a parking garage would be dope.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:30 AM
growley
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
Ok so I was driving around on broad last night and found a shit ton of lots. Now this thread is for people that are only interested hanging out in Downtown. Not street racing and having rules at the lot. So if you dont fit into this category there is no need to post or poll.

Here are the options.

I found a fairly large virgin lot just off broad st. However we have no permission to be on there and the ricers will eventually run in and take over.

I also found another virgin lot that is like 4 blocks north of Broad near old RPM. This lot is really well hidden and the cops and ricers will never find it and its well lit and can hold about 30 cars which is a plus

Another option is a Parking Garage. I know this sounds stupid but we used to do this in Miami and its done out in Cali alot too. Basically we find a parking garage off broad st that charges a minimal fee to enter. You can hang as long as you want. And the cops are kept away because you paid to get in and the ricers wont have anything to do with it because its $$ to get in.

Another option is a pre paid parking lot I found off broad st. Its right off broad and its like 2 dollars to park and we can chill there without hassle.

The last and best option is to find a business or lot owner that would give us permission to chill there. But I dont know anyone with these connections. If you do please step foward
I saw your car parked across the street from El Rio Grande monday when I went to eat there. Beautiful. But meets anywhere on broad would be cool.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by growley
I saw your car parked across the street from El Rio Grande monday when I went to eat there. Beautiful. But meets anywhere on broad would be cool.
Thanks man
Old 10-06-2005, 10:42 AM
brnzbuddha
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

A hassle free evening is worth a couple bux, no doubt. Whatever you wanna do, I'm all for it.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:48 AM
eksleeper
Registered Member

eksleeper

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
Thanks man
The hidden lot
Old 10-06-2005, 10:50 AM
GripSpec
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

i dont really care where it is, just so people wil actually go there. it seems like every time i drive by wasabi's on friday night there are like 2 cars up there.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:02 AM
LOCO
Banned

Originally Posted by Boost_up
i dont really care where it is, just so people wil actually go there. it seems like every time i drive by wasabi's on friday night there are like 2 cars up there.
we havnt really gone up there lately, been playing around on broad. Nobody seemed interested enough to keep with it, yet they complain about not having a place, go figure.

yeah dennis top of a parking garage would be tight, but I just dont like the idea of having to pay and not being able to leave and come back
Old 10-06-2005, 11:27 AM
NYSEownsme
Registered Member

NYSEownsme is an unknown quantity at this point

I like idea of meeting in the parking deck. Hopefully it will cut down on immature people showing up. I hate how all of the good Broad and Midlothian hang out spots have been ruined by ricers....
Old 10-06-2005, 11:34 AM
LOCO
Banned

i hate to break it to people, but your never gonna stop the ricers lol

Quick Reply: Broad St meet options...Here is teh deal yo!