Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mustang people..new toy ideas.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:53 AM
95 Snake
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95 Snake has disabled reputation
Default Re: Mustang people..new toy ideas.

Originally Posted by zx12guy
I wanna say one of the Eibach's lower more than 1.5. Also any reason why you don't have steeda springs listed?
They're cheaper then steeda.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
zx12guy
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 95 Snake
They're cheaper then steeda.
By a small margin, was just curious if he was against them.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
well you wouldn't have to ask what to buy, you could ask which is better for my use.
You never go to a shop that sells certain products and ask hey what is a good spring? Of course they will try and sell you theirs. Not saying Mark will, but I won't be on a long distance call over springs, when I can find info from those that have used the product here and other sites

Sorry if I listened to what shops say, I would have 3.73's in this car and Superchargers and Nitrous suck(according to Mr Dega )

Hey Chris, I actually haven't looked too much about the Steedas. I kinda forgot about them.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Flinch
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

I have the H&R Sports coupled to some KYB AGX's.
With the adjustability the shocks/struts give me I feel I can balance the car well for any use. I really like the springs, it lowered the car enough to where it doesn't look like a 4x4, but its not slammed.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

That is why I chose to adjustable strut/shock route. Just needed some info on springs from those that are using them. Plus I get to see the result aka your sig. Thanks man!!
Old 11-01-2005, 12:33 PM
Audio18
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

I personally have the Eibach Pro kit with Tokico adjustables. Although it does not look all that low, exhaust clearance is certainly an issue. I would not consider the handling to be anything spectacular, but it is better than the stock 4x4 setup.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:40 PM
zx12guy
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Audio18
I personally have the Eibach Pro kit with Tokico adjustables. Although it does not look all that low, exhaust clearance is certainly an issue. I would not consider the handling to be anything spectacular, but it is better than the stock 4x4 setup.
I just looked up your old for sale thread to see pics of the car. It has a very nice stance and if I were Phil I'd probably go with that setup. Hows the ride quality?
Old 11-01-2005, 12:44 PM
wheelman
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

Eibach Pro kit and Tokicos are very hard to beat as a combo.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Audio18
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

It handles good with this setup, and it really is a bargain for how much it cost. Coming from an Evo, my expectations of handling are a bit high. However, this combo would probably be just right for what he is looking for. Very streetable, looks great, and still soft enough not to kill launches.

BTW, still for sale if anyone is interested.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

I am sticking with the strange adjustables(have heard good things about them and a decently priced strut/shock), but that look on that 98 Cobra looks nice.

Just gonna shop around and see who has the best deal on the springs. Going to visit www.stangsuspension.com and see what josh can do for me.

Quick Reply: Mustang people..new toy ideas.