Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Pinks TV on speed channel anyone know this guy?

Old 12-10-2005, 04:05 PM
non-vtecpower
-HUFF-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
non-vtecpower has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pinks TV on speed channel anyone know this guy?

They said it was a 10 Second Civic against a 9 second Firebird.. Im not sure when the Episode is going to air.

Here is a quote from one of the guys there..

"Good match up right? 9 sec muscle vs 10sec import, they told me it would be a mid ten second muscle. When they took it off the trailer 396ci fully buit procharger 25psi with 100shot and alcohol injected, and 28in slicks vs 1.8l lsvtec with just a turbo. After that matchup im sure we will never see an import on the show again."

And here is the Civic on the trailer..
Old 12-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Jester_Si
Jungle Boogie

Jester_Si has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by dogg4217
Domestic Junk breaking down at the line
you are SO right. Imports NEVER break at the line right....
Old 12-10-2005, 05:28 PM
BlackMagic
Registered Member

BlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to beholdBlackMagic is a splendid one to behold

damn they couldn't match the civic up with like an equal powered muscle car, those bastards
Old 12-10-2005, 05:35 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

haha i like how when a import loses to a muscle car the muscle car MUST be a 9 second car... hahahaha..

maybe it should have gone 9s.. fact is, that bird went 10s, it beat the civic, and since the civic can never lose, it MUST run 9s!!!! haha.. crybabies
Old 12-10-2005, 06:04 PM
dogg4217
Banned

dogg4217 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jester_Si
you are SO right. Imports NEVER break at the line right....
On average how many times you see a domestic break down on the line, during the race, and driving down the local highways you see domestic junk broke down on the side of the road. I am not saying I don't like some domestics and I would drive a couple however most of the time they have more problems then an import.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:28 AM
non-vtecpower
-HUFF-

non-vtecpower has disabled reputation

There is a "Pinks" marathon tonight starting at 8:00.
Old 12-11-2005, 06:07 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

On average how many times you see a domestic break down on the line, during the race, and driving down the local highways you see domestic junk broke down on the side of the road. I am not saying I don't like some domestics and I would drive a couple however most of the time they have more problems then an import.
You're displaying a ridiculous amount of ignorance.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:24 PM
BeeBeeOne
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
haha i like how when a import loses to a muscle car the muscle car MUST be a 9 second car... hahahaha..

maybe it should have gone 9s.. fact is, that bird went 10s, it beat the civic, and since the civic can never lose, it MUST run 9s!!!! haha.. crybabies
Just by the slick size of that pic posted it def. is not a 10 sec car. Maybe mid to low 11s....
Old 12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
00civichatch
JAY SPEC

00civichatch 00civichatch

Originally Posted by BeeBeeOne
Just by the slick size of that pic posted it def. is not a 10 sec car. Maybe mid to low 11s....

why is that?
Old 12-11-2005, 10:09 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

what do you think happens to an import when it starts to actually make power?

it fucking breaks.

look at the horsepower of the cars you see break, and look at the power of the ones that don't. You'll notice there is a connection between power and breaking shit. it's a power thing not a domestic/import thing.

Quick Reply: Pinks TV on speed channel anyone know this guy?