Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Saddest day of my life yesterday.

Old 12-10-2005, 11:27 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Saddest day of my life yesterday.

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
You've gotta do what you've gotta do, I just figured it would'nt be any sort of shock since you have been trying to sell it forever.
I know. It's one of those things where you don't realize what you've got until it's gone. When I first got it, I was doing a good job not being attached to it.. and then I got attached to it. Didn't think it would be so hard to let go of it...

And no, it was not repo'd. lol.. I pay my bills, and unfortunately, sometimes sacrificing things you love are part of life--I know. I hope the new owner takes good care of it, and maybe I can buy it back from him one day.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Mr.2
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

you've had a pretty good life.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:31 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Mr.2
you've had a pretty good life.
who, me? why?
Old 12-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
who, me? why?
u really havent....hes just trying to make u feel better....
Old 12-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by Stea1thy
u really havent....hes just trying to make u feel better....
actually that was uncalled for, you just sold your baby, which ima have to do in a couple months, good job wit the sale tho, i saw you were tryna sell it since like summer
Old 12-10-2005, 07:06 PM
CBR600F4
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

I'm not sure why we should have any sympathy...................you've been trying to sell it for as long as I can remember................
Old 12-10-2005, 07:09 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

im in need of a front wheel/tire for a zx6 for my cafe racer project.anyone on here???
Old 12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
who, me? why?
Because obviously if watching a motorcycle leave your house with it's new owner is the saddest day of your life then you have lead a pretty good life.

Anyways it sucks, but then you realize it was for the best (for me atleast). I'm rid of a lot of unwanted bills and when I finally get a decent paying job I can move out.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:50 PM
calgone47
Registered Member

calgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond repute

I just sold my MR2 a few days ago and will always regret getting rid of it, but by no means will selling a car, or any other material object, be reason for the worst day of my life.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:35 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Okay, you guys made a good point.. It was not LITERALLY the saddest day of my life. You can't compare selling a prized posession to a tragedy like a death in the family or anything of that nature. I've lost family members, I lost my best friend, my grandparents, great grandparents, most of the people that I grew up with, etc. Obviously, in literal terms, this is really no big deal in comparison. I'm just saying that it's easy to get attached to things like this and looking back, I wish I'd never sold it. At the time, I thought it would be an easy way to make sure everyone got what they wanted for Christmas, and for my attorneys to get their paychecks, any court fines to get paid, and continue to keep all of my bills current.. I owed a bit on my cell phone from when I went out of state and was roaming, credit card has about $200 on it, etc. Car is almost paid off and I bought it brand new in March of 2004. Really, I wasn't bad off, and didn't need to sell it... I just always like to have a cushion of finances when I have a lot of big things coming out at once, I always feel like I'm going to need emergency money because something always comes up. You know?

But no, you guys are right.. In literal terms, it's not a big deal. I'm sure a lot of you have sold something you really wanted to get rid of and then when it's gone, you realize how much it really meant to you. That's how it is for me. I look back and realize that it wouldn't have been that big of a deal to keep it, financially.

This thread is about regret. I don't expect anyones sympathy, or anything of that nature. I just wanted to express the fact that it was depressing to watch it leave on the back of someone elses trailer. It was just a beautiful bike that I owned for the first few days, and then it became a big part of my life in more ways than one. I just regret selling it. That's all.

Quick Reply: Saddest day of my life yesterday.