Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

tune with crome?

Old 08-11-2006, 07:52 AM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue
Default Re: tune with crome?

Originally Posted by accuracy1
I do chrome, dont like the others. Chrome is the best one ive found out of the free ones.
you mean crome?
Old 08-11-2006, 09:43 AM
wonka
Banned

wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-13-2006, 09:05 PM
why-me
Banned

why-me is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i think you should go to dyno inc. the guy matt there is really good at tuning crome....and shad is good at tuning if all you want is full throttle performance....his part throttle tuning really sucks....and he's really expensive...those guys over at dyno inc did a great job tuning my car and they have a lot of hondas there that they work on...and they do alot of other cars as well....and there alot cheaper for tuning time and the owner matt is a really cool guy and knows alot....and they have a brand new dyno....
Old 08-14-2006, 03:15 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by why-me
hey i think you should go to dyno inc. the guy matt there is really good at tuning crome....and shad is good at tuning if all you want is full throttle performance....his part throttle tuning really sucks....and he's really expensive...those guys over at dyno inc did a great job tuning my car and they have a lot of hondas there that they work on...and they do alot of other cars as well....and there alot cheaper for tuning time and the owner matt is a really cool guy and knows alot....and they have a brand new dyno....
Are you serious? I have atleast 4 or 5 of my friends that praise Shad's abilities to tune.
Old 08-14-2006, 04:35 AM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Dyno inc will tune crome as well....... $150 an hour with dyno graph.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:40 AM
wonka
Banned

wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

i appreciate all the help