Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] Dreamworks Customs

Old 02-01-2007, 01:12 PM
ZweetdreamZ
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default Re: [757] Dreamworks Customs

Originally Posted by Godzilla
if you need paintwork and you live in the state of VA this is a no brainer. Dreamworks all they way

He worked magic on my rx7, did a awesome job on the teggy and is doing all my work for me now on the skyline.

Dreamworks
seen your wheels and engine cover and heard about some flake. It's gonna be bad arse.

Oh and pics after it stops raining and I can wash it.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:50 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Godzilla
if you need paintwork and you live in the state of VA this is a no brainer. Dreamworks all they way

He worked magic on my rx7, did a awesome job on the teggy and is doing all my work for me now on the skyline.

Dreamworks
we painted your stuff tonite!!!dead sexy!color choice on your part came out awsome..
Old 02-01-2007, 05:52 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by WutupYo
i went to him twice when i had my camaro, did a great job, the first time he went from black to collectors edition vette blue, took off all the trim, mirrors (i think), bumpers, painted all the jams, only thing still black was the engine bay, and it still looked like it was supposed to be like that from the factory, not to mention it was like a mirror

not to mention he is dead sexy

here are some pics

you think im sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 06:29 PM
hondub
I fix cars

hondub is an unknown quantity at this point

what is the website url?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:47 PM
gilligan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by hondub
what is the website url?
www.dreamworkscustoms.net .it hasent been updated in over a year but that will change in a week or so!you can still get an idea of our work.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:46 PM
WutupYo
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by gilligan

you think im sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
if only i wasn't still in the closet.... wait..... SHIT!
Old 02-02-2007, 06:01 AM
bumada
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada

hey jeff,
whens the civic gonna be ready?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by gilligan
we painted your stuff tonite!!!dead sexy!color choice on your part came out awsome..
hhahaha NICE
I am so excited
Old 02-05-2007, 10:10 AM
gilligan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by bumada
hey jeff,
whens the civic gonna be ready?
wassup corey,took me a minute to figure out who this was..civic is moving good,im personally going over all the bodywork myself this week and hope to see the thing in primer late this week.

everybody look out for this car!!!it aint no regular civic!!!
Old 02-05-2007, 02:18 PM
bumada
ermahgerd

bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada bumada

Well hurry up, I wanna try to drive this thing to prom.

Quick Reply: [757] Dreamworks Customs