Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All Tune & Lube

Old 02-20-2007, 03:37 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: All Tune & Lube

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Thats what I'm screamin.

Jeremy. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Roy doesn't return phone calls and I get tired of waiting weeks for him.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:49 AM
King Dingaling
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by CruznDubz
damn homey...you know how many people that work at a dealership...holla at us sometime and you could get the hook
im say something about honda dealers right now.

i took my supercharged s2000 in there and some dumb fuck took it for a joy ride. even when i said not too.

next time jeremy call me i coulda had it done after work in a few minutes for ya with no crush fenders haha.

but yea sue them hardcore and try and get the entire car repainted out of the deal
Old 02-20-2007, 05:33 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
I took my car to All Tune and Lube on Independence blvd to have a front wheel stud replaced.
That's where you first fucked up. Thinking your stuck with a fucked up car that was caused by them is your second mistake. You shouldn't have let the car leave the shop. The police would have shown up because either I would have called them or they would have been called on me trying to rectify the situation and something would have been worked out.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:18 AM
buugiewuugie
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

wavy 10 is on your side.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:21 AM
-Danimal
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

WWW.BBB.ORG
Old 02-20-2007, 06:40 AM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by CruznDubz
damn homey...you know how many people that work at a dealership...holla at us sometime and you could get the hook

Edit: If you want, lets go switch your fenders with Caleb's in the middle of the night.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:42 AM
KyleVA
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

This is bullshit.

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie
wavy 10 is on your side.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:37 AM
fish
NUMBER4

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

Originally Posted by eluam

Edit: If you want, lets go switch your fenders with Caleb's in the middle of the night.
hahahah
Old 02-20-2007, 08:27 AM
EvoManiac
Registered Member

EvoManiac has disabled reputation

sounds kinda similar to what happened to me at Brake king of newport news. Those motha fu***** at Brake King messed up my wheels and said that the wheels were already chipped all around the edges before they were changing my tires. On top of that, they cursed at me as well, because they said I was blaming them for doing something that they didn't...

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
Just want to put it out to you guys, DO NOT GO THERE. Saturday, I took my car to All Tune and Lube on Independence blvd to have a front wheel stud replaced. The guy at the counter (prick) insured me they could do it. They saw that my car was lowered so extra work would be needed to get it on the lift. He insured me it was no problem and it would be done right. I get there to pick my car up and both my fenders were crushed. They put the car on the lift without using the front jack points because he said that the car was too low to fit on the lift, instead of calling me and teling me he couldn't do it, they proceeded to lift my car by just shoving the lift under my fenders which inturn ruin both of them. When i brought it to his attention he deined everything, cursed me out and stated the car was like that when I brought it to him. I called their Corp. Office and they told me that since the car was lowered, it appeared my strut had dented my fenders when I lowered the suspension. Which is no way possible and many of you on here can confirm, my fenders were never dented. So therefore I stuck with a messed up car and they aren't doing anything about it. So I'm just warning everyone on here, I dont want the same to happen to you all. DONT GO THERE!
Old 02-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Boost609
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eluam

He has a 96-98 front, not possible, but good idea non-the-less.

Quick Reply: All Tune & Lube