Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Guitar lessons needed!!!!

Old 03-09-2007, 06:12 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blasko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Guitar lessons needed!!!!

Originally Posted by CarsRFun
im learn-n to play johnny b good...... does not sound right on my fender strat
use the pickup selector in position 2. it combines the bridge and middle single coils.it will get the sound closer
Originally Posted by GSXDSM93
Best thing I can tell you is learn on your own.Thats what I'm doing.
Originally Posted by bustedb16a
+1 for teach yourself..

youtube + ultimate-guitar.com = learn on own
i recommend at least a month or 2 of lessons to everyone. helps break bad habits. there are many sloppy, bad habbited guitarists who can post online. its best to learn from a teacher.

Originally Posted by Pyscolilboy17
Burning Bridges is tour is sponsored by the famous "Jagermeister"
jagermeister will sponsor one band in every 30 miles radius. all you need to do is sign up on their site and show pics of your band playing and drinking jager.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:17 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blasko
use the pickup selector in position 2. it combines the bridge and middle single coils.it will get the sound closer

i recommend at least a month or 2 of lessons to everyone. helps break bad habits. there are many sloppy, bad habbited guitarists who can post online. its best to learn from a teacher.

jagermeister will sponsor one band in every 30 miles radius. all you need to do is sign up on their site and show pics of your band playing and drinking jager.
I take that as a no to being interested....shame, I have another couple people as of this morning who want lessons as well.

....and if you arent gonna help me out...then whats the point of posting on this thread????
Old 03-09-2007, 06:19 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pyscolilboy17
if you lived out my way. i could tell you to go see my friends guitar teacher kenny seay. i dont know if anyone has ever heard of burning bridges, but he is the guitarist for them. He has chilled was some pretty kick ass people like M. Shadows and Zacky Vengance from Avenged Sevenfold and their Burning Bridges is tour is sponsored by the famous "Jagermeister"
damn...that would be cool. I used to live out in Roanoke...I go out that way about once a month to see my sis.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:21 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by GSXDSM93
Best thing I can tell you is learn on your own.Thats what I'm doing.
I have gotten a few responses from people that would be able to help me out...Im waiting for a couple people on myspace to respond and then Ill probably make a final decision. I would like for all the people who are interested in the lessons to have a few formal sessions first. I think that would be best.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:11 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

Originally Posted by rredontheheadd
I take that as a no to being interested....shame, I have another couple people as of this morning who want lessons as well.

....and if you arent gonna help me out...then whats the point of posting on this thread????
who said i wasnt helping you out? i just saw a missed call from you, i was in a meeting.

chill out. drink wine.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:17 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by blasko
who said i wasnt helping you out? i just saw a missed call from you, i was in a meeting.

chill out. drink wine.
grrrrrrrr.......

I am in a fiesty mood today....

mmmmm....wine.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:20 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

grrrrrrrr.......

I am in a fiesty mood today....

mmmmm....wine.
ooooooo take it out on me please.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by Lawlz!
ooooooo take it out on me please.
this thread is about guitar lessons...and you know nothing about this.

...you know I still <3 you though...
Old 03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
blasko
THE FIASCO

grrrrrrrr.......

mmmmm....wine.
grrrrrrrrrrr? takin my lines huh?
Old 03-09-2007, 08:23 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

this thread is about guitar lessons...and you know nothing about this.

...you know I still <3 you though...
Thats what you think. I might not know how to play the guitar but I know quite a bit of music theory sweetheart.

Quick Reply: Guitar lessons needed!!!!