Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

National Reagan Airport Security!

Old 03-13-2007, 07:20 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dogg2k78 has disabled reputation
Default Re: National Reagan Airport Security!

Originally Posted by Not Stock
A car with no identification on the front just hanging out in a no-standing area for 5 minutes in an airport that is under constant security alert? Be thankful you weren't tossed and towed.

Cops have a hard job and don't get paid much. There are some with egos that need to be placed in check, but no sense in aggravating the situation by being a dick back.

If you see me with the trunk open putting luggage and I am about to leave there is no need for that extra information!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:21 AM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

So while they're harrassing you'll the terrorist is sneaking in with his bombs. Police use to have a hard job, now they just create or agitate the problems.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Dulles Airport and National are both covered by the same police force and run by the same federal management authority. Thus, you're gonna get the same police force at either location.

Luckily I haven't been harassed by them at either location. However, whenever I drive the WRX through either spot I'm on high alert waiting for one of them to pull me over to allege some ultra minor infraction.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Turbobrick
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Originally Posted by dogg2k78
I went to National Airport Yesterday to pick up my friends who just came back from the bahamas. I'm going down the hill going into the arrival area 3 security guards (2 uniformed and 1 no uniform) stare at me while i'm driving by. Well I get to the American Airline entrance and I wait for my friends for about 5 minutes and I see my friends coming towards me. I see airport security walking our direction telling people to move there cars. Well when they get to me, when we just finished putting all the luggage in the car and as I'm getting in drivers seat both uniformed and uniformed cop walk in front of my car and tells me that I need a front plate on my car and I said Ok and .................? Then he tells me that he can charge me for that and just walks away. So when I drive off because he annoyed me, I open up the exhaust for a couple seconds and drove off slowly but loud.

I believe in Airport Security 100%, but was it really neccessary to tell me that at the airport? Am I security risk with no front license plates.

Bring on the flame. Yes I know its law! And i'm ignorant for not having a front tag on the car and blah blah.
LOL, I got asked by a cop if I was a terrorist since I didn't have a front tag. He said that terrorists are known to use stolen plates to commit acts of terrorism...........I suppose they also like to drive around modded cars and attract as much attention to themselves as possible.

Now, about the DC airport police, those guys seriously peg the gay-o-meter, and take the ultimate douche bag award as well. My buddy got a ticket on the toll road because the cop claimed he was using the airport express lanes to avoid paying a toll. I guess I should mention that he was on the way to dulles to pick up his parents. Or the time we got stopped by the airport police on 28 for "allegedly" racing a late 80's oldsmobile............you know, the ones with wire wheel hubcaps. Now keep in mind we're in an modded M3, and of course we have nothing better to do than race 18 second cars. He then proceeded to give us a 15 minute speech about the dangers of drunk driving and stresses of police work. I'd hate to see him go through a day of work in SE DC.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

Originally Posted by EEK
i would kill for a trunk monkey
i would too, although i dont get harassed much by cops....if anything though i get looks when i pass by them at their check points...sometimes ill drive extra slow just to taunt them...

but as in court....u know the court favors the cop...atleast in ffx it does...its his word against yours and the judge more than likely favors his...
Old 03-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Hondas_Only
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

Originally Posted by Not Stock
A car with no identification on the front just hanging out in a no-standing area for 5 minutes in an airport that is under constant security alert? Be thankful you weren't tossed and towed.

Cops have a hard job and don't get paid much. There are some with egos that need to be placed in check, but no sense in aggravating the situation by being a dick back.
STFU.... cops everywhere have an overwhelming anti-import bias. (and youre either a cop, or dont drive an import/dont like imports, or both) it has nothing to do with how tough their jobs are. most of the time, they dont do anything so when board make stuff up. pulling someone over because you dont like something on their car has nothing to do with airport security.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:35 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
STFU.... cops everywhere have an overwhelming anti-import bias. (and youre either a cop, or dont drive an import/dont like imports, or both) it has nothing to do with how tough their jobs are. most of the time, they dont do anything so when board make stuff up. pulling someone over because you dont like something on their car has nothing to do with airport security.
lol i believe he is a mustang owner
Old 03-14-2007, 05:04 AM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY

werd, about 4 weeks ago I was talking my friend to her board of ed screening and got lost. well I find a cop parked in a school parking way in the corner, I rolled up on him and this fucker was fast asleep
Old 03-14-2007, 05:17 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by dogg2k78
So my mom gets out of the van and starts yelling at the officer saying why the hell did you pull over my son he didn't do anything wrong and you pulled him over because you cops are racist!
There's how you set the example for your children.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:26 AM
nem187
Registered Member

nem187 has disabled reputation

Man, theres some serious cop hating on VADriven, lol. Its true that there are some douchebag cops out there. I'm been harassed by them more then a few times. But it doesn't make me think that all cops are douchebags. People need to get over the fact that we get pulled over for illegal mods (yeah, its dumb that they are illegal, but they are). Unfortunately theres alot of retards out there that drive imports and give everyone that drives one a bad name. Hence we get fucked with more then other car guys. Oh well, such is life.
But to get back on topic, thats pretty gay to get harassed at the airport for something stupid like that.