Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dyno Inc Issues

Old 03-18-2007, 05:15 AM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door
Default Re: Dyno Inc Issues

Wow how are these guys still in business? Im glad I do my own work...these shops are ridiculous...and we wonder why no major events really come here. The 757 is a joke other then Abacus and people tuning in thier garages that know more then 90% of these shops.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Greaser
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eugene
$1200 for a clutch job ? Wow just wow.

parts & labor....sounds about right. evos are the devil to do clutches on i've done a couple.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Homemade WRX
sounds like a semi

Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX

Originally Posted by Greaser
parts & labor....sounds about right. evos are the devil to do clutches on i've done a couple.
yes it was parts and labor...that included the clutch...we also did have an issue with it and fixed it free of charge (of course) and I believe offered him a reflash on the house for this hassle.

Last edited by Homemade WRX; 04-04-2007 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:27 PM
slowr6
apex-digital.net

slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6 slowr6

wow that sucks...
Old 04-05-2007, 04:00 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by Homemade WRX
yes it was parts and labor...that included the clutch...we also did have an issue with it and fixed it free of charge (of course) and I believe offered him a reflash on the house for this hassle.
Sounds alot better than what they were making it sound like.

to MJ, Tuck, Timmy, and Micah
Old 04-05-2007, 04:14 AM
Jakers
Banned

Jakers is an unknown quantity at this point

i got some free stickers from them, they installed the stickers for FREE! I can't complain, i have had stickers installed other places but the quality care and craftsmanship were excellent. Also mj gave me a good spanken on my butt while i gave micah a reach around.(don't forget idriveahonda(levi) was busy at the time covering himself in hot chocalate)
Old 04-05-2007, 04:39 AM
HKS
Registered member

HKS has disabled reputation

you should have your bank take back the money (depending on how you paid) you did not get what you paid for and you have been scammed basically.

Last edited by HKS; 04-05-2007 at 04:42 AM.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:55 AM
idriveahonda
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by Homemade WRX
Read that. They fixed it after the trouble incurred, and then more.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:02 AM
n-body
get good

n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body

Originally Posted by dirtyjerzusmc
Hey dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but a jag cant do shit, it's a common misconception that they're free lawyers. They're only good if its a military affair or if the other party involved is in the military. All they're gonna do is tell you to file a police report for some charge (I forgot what is) and take them to small claims court (reason I know all this is because its EXACTLY what happend to me w/ Jeff Norman (a scumbag motherfucker)
while that may be true, i dont know for sure, what jag can do is have that company added to the black list making it off limits to military personnel so others dont get screwed over. the list we had at ft bragg was like 4 or 5 pages.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:25 AM
Jakers
Banned

Jakers is an unknown quantity at this point

But i got free stickers man!!

Quick Reply: Dyno Inc Issues