Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

STOLEN CAR

Old 03-23-2007, 04:24 PM
marcus411
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marcus411 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STOLEN CAR

Hey man that sucks ass, good luck finding it...It seems that there are a lot of Honda's gettin jacked around Manassas lately.......
Old 03-23-2007, 08:17 PM
chucky22
Registered Member

chucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to behold

yea man i guess its only good to have hondas if u got a garage but we'll see what happens the only pain in the neck is knowing that when i do find it its gonna be stripped as hell...
Old 03-26-2007, 06:22 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

dogg2k78 has disabled reputation

sorry to hear man Good luck with the search! I'm a bit worried right now because this guy followed me to work last week. Then the guy started talking to me asking about what I had in my car.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:19 AM
themeHYBRID
H is for HERO

themeHYBRID has disabled reputation

i bet it will be in maryland all stolen cars go to maryland, when mine got stolen that is were they found it
Old 03-26-2007, 07:20 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

It always seems like if you post your car online for sale or whatever. Seems the theives scan the net to see if they can find where your car is and then steal it.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:25 AM
neRos
U R

neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos neRos

when my accord was stolen, they found it like 2 blocks from my house in a unlighted field.... and it was in fairfax... when i used to live there

good luck with finding it.... make sure you try and stay in contact with the cops.... cause they are lazy and don't call people back a lot of times... like me... and its been 2 years... and still don't know.... whatever.... i tried to contact them and arrange something.... but the guy would always call me and cancel cause he got more important cases, but he'd call me back... well say he would, but never does..... and i dn't have time to play phone tag.... yea its my car, but i've called him so many times and he never returns my calls... what am i suuppose to do? herndon gets cars stolen or robbed all the time... they dont' do nothing but file reports and let them sit there.. they too busy arresting the drunk people on the streets...heh whatever

Last edited by neRos; 05-01-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:24 PM
marcus411
Registered Member

marcus411 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by themeHYBRID
i bet it will be in maryland all stolen cars go to maryland, when mine got stolen that is were they found it
Yeah, I know three people in the Manassas/Gainesville area that have had their Hondas stolen, and they all turned up stripped in P.G. county...You might want to try looking there...P.S. Since a lot of them are turning up in the same place, it's probably being done by the same crew/people...Good Luck
Old 03-27-2007, 04:35 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

EX0WNZU has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by marcus411
Yeah, I know three people in the Manassas/Gainesville area that have had their Hondas stolen, and they all turned up stripped in P.G. county...You might want to try looking there...P.S. Since a lot of them are turning up in the same place, it's probably being done by the same crew/people...Good Luck
It is. They normally take all the cars to the Tacoma Park area and strip them and dump them. Mine was found there. It's not even the web you have to worry about, it's your drive home or a nice weekend out. No offense to any of the Latino brothers on here, but when my car got jacked, I had a hispani male from MD following me and then that week that my car was stolen there was a whole crew of hispanics sticking around on the first floor of the apartment complex. Now of course that's not suspicious because it's an apartment and people hang out, but I made it a point to know my neighbors and well my apartment was all whites and blacks. I'm not trying to give any of the Latinos a bad name, I know many that have built there cars and done a beautiful job. Just be careful out there guys. Unfortunately it's gonna take someone to basically risk their own life for either a prison sentence for killing one of these guys or getting shot by one of these guys. It's almost a no win situation when trying to defend your car.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:51 AM
eghondafamily
Registered Member

eghondafamily has disabled reputation

yea my boys cars was found in pg county. my boy told me that he has talked 2 a few people that have had there car stolen and cops are saying that there is a crew from md comming to va and scoping cars out then going and getting them that week.
Old 03-27-2007, 09:55 AM
eghondafamily
Registered Member

eghondafamily has disabled reputation

i saw a spanish person just sitting on tha hood of his car smoking a cig. then when my brother and i and his friend came out of my house he got in his car and left. so i did the right thing and followed him, i did that for like 45 mins then he stopped next 2 me and asked me wtf my problem was and why i was following him then i said why u posted up in front of my house then when i come out you leave with the quickness. he tryed to play it off so now my car is parked at my shop.

Quick Reply: STOLEN CAR