Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2F2F blamed in death

Old 06-17-2003, 03:42 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation

but jenn, im not comin at you here, i agree with you totally! 'you are responsible for you' is something i learned a long time ago. it's a shame that some people who have accidents *babies* don't elect to raise them with the same theory.

if everyone took responsibility for their own actions/decisions the courts wouldn't be nearly as full as they are on any given day. BUT, nor would their be as many jobs and job opportunities available as their are. it's a lose lose situation.
Old 06-17-2003, 03:51 PM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 1TZ JENN
but mo they say dont try to duplicate this at home this was on closed streets n with professional stunt drivers. so i mean how is it there fault to make a movie that will catch a millions at the box office?
that little disclaimer at the beginning of the movie, yeah that 17 year old boy is one example of the thousands more that WILL and HAVE totally ignored it. We all know it's not the movie's fault. But there's going to be much more blame to come on that movie, regardless of this conversation. There's a little thing called maturity, and many of the folks who are watching the movie, many of them teenagers, are severely lacking. That fact doesn't bode well later on the street, when there's a confrontation such as this 17 year old had with 2 mitsu's.
Old 06-17-2003, 07:00 PM
EvasionOfTruth
Hiding in the bushes

EvasionOfTruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Sadly the american way is to point blame on something else......

Next they're gonna say GTA Vice City made him do it also. Heck GTA 3 made me get a hooker get my rocks off then let her out of the car and beat her with a bat just to get my money back.

Buster
Old 06-17-2003, 07:36 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

thsoe people are fucktards... "drag racing is on the rise!".. yeah... so fuckassas liek that are the reason us responsible people get fucked with and fucked over by the cops all the time.. the title should have read:

"Darwinism strikes again! dumbfuck kid gets raped by 2 imports in a drag race, then loses control while doing a ricer flyby in his daddy's corvette that he shouldn't be driving because he isn't mature enoguh to handle it"
Old 06-17-2003, 07:44 PM
EvasionOfTruth
Hiding in the bushes

EvasionOfTruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember all of the dumbasses who tried to copy things they saw on Jackass?

I'm just glad he didn't hit anyone else, natural selection at it's best.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:03 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by 1TZ JENN
but mo they say dont try to duplicate this at home this was on closed streets n with professional stunt drivers. so i mean how is it there fault to make a movie that will catch a millions at the box office?
When it comes down to death, 99% of the time, liability waivers dont mean jack shit, 100% when they can "prove" attempted foulplay, or whatever you'd want to call it in this case.
Old 06-18-2003, 05:47 AM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

nobody told this farktard to race its his fault
Old 06-18-2003, 09:09 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by flo w fx
When it comes down to death, 99% of the time, liability waivers dont mean jack shit, 100% when they can "prove" attempted foulplay, or whatever you'd want to call it in this case.
that's very true.......but I can't foresee any type of legitimate lawsuit falling on the producers and makers of this movie for such an incident. It's something that people are viewing out of their own free will. There will be tons of speculation blaming, as in the case this discussion is revolving around. It's the samething as people blaming all the current day violence on the TV shows that children grow-up watching. The best they can do is discontinue shows and whatnot on the basis that they are too much of a bad influence, and that's all the more blame that can be laid down, period.
Old 06-18-2003, 11:10 AM
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

all I have to say is it was a young kid that had no business behind the wheel of a car of that magnitude. not only being a beginner driver.....it;s very sad..

Thanks for sharing..but not 2F2F fault....not in my opinion. Movies don't kill people, people kill people....
Old 06-18-2003, 11:25 AM
mz_teaser
ooooweee

mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Whtehnda93DXSdn
all I have to say is it was a young kid that had no business behind the wheel of a car of that magnitude. not only being a beginner driver.....it;s very sad..

Thanks for sharing..but not 2F2F fault....not in my opinion. Movies don't kill people, people kill people....
agreed