Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

everyone must look at this, trust me, it's worth a laugh

Old 06-20-2003 | 11:00 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

That was so beautiful (wiping away tears of joy). Hail to the sleeper effect.
Old 06-20-2003 | 12:06 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by weavil
That's Gary Donovan's car. He was a huge turbo dodge man, building a couple of nasty sleepers. The rear is sick, it's almost completely solid so it doesn't sag when launching. There are some videos of him rolling in front of a hotel and doing a massive burnout while going down the strip. I'm still amazed @ the number of people who don't know about the old turbo Omnis, Rampage, Shadow, LeBarons, etc. Though I guess being a Mopar nut I have to know of these.
indeed... MOPAR 0wNz!!!!
Old 06-20-2003 | 12:08 PM
Brett95GST
Tractionless

Brett95GST is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Josepi
You can do anything with $$$.

Exactly
Old 06-20-2003 | 12:24 PM
94SupraTT
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Originally posted by S13wannabe
hehe, yeah that had to be embarrassing for the Supra owner if he didn't know what was coming............
Not really. Someone drove home in a Supra, someone drove home in a K car. Too bad the Supra owner couldn't drive worth a crap. If you watch the video the Supra ran a 12.14@135.88 vs the K car's 10.53@130.69. Obviously it was faster then the K car. It just didn't get out of the hole well. Regardless both cars are pretty fast.
Old 06-20-2003 | 12:32 PM
LXative
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally posted by 94SupraTT
the Supra ran a 12.14@135.88
Isnt that a pretty good ET for modded Supras?

Old 06-20-2003 | 12:41 PM
BigBake
OG Alumni

BigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to allBigBake is a name known to all

Yep looks like a typical modified Supra 1/4 mile run to me. Nothing but trap speed to brag about................
Old 06-20-2003 | 12:47 PM
94SupraTT
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Originally posted by BigBake
Yep looks like a typical modified Supra 1/4 mile run to me. Nothing but trap speed to brag about................
Unfortunately alot of Supra guys never bother about putting the power to the ground. Far too many are focused on dyno numbers and not traction. Blah oh well!
Old 06-20-2003 | 02:13 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

around here... we call those people 'dyno queens'
Old 06-20-2003 | 03:31 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by fatboyee
around here... we call those people 'dyno queens'
i call them.... "fucking retarded".. also known as "money makers"
Old 06-20-2003 | 03:48 PM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

'fucking retarted' works.

Quick Reply: everyone must look at this, trust me, it's worth a laugh