Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Few Pics from today

Old 05-02-2007, 08:14 AM
LaXcAt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LaXcAt has disabled reputation
Default Re: Few Pics from today

Originally Posted by seanazzy
where is this taken?
around clifton
Old 05-02-2007, 12:11 PM
seanazzy
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

ha we're gonna have to ride some time man...i usually ride back there every day about four times to and from work
Old 05-02-2007, 01:40 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

ohh man, you got my home town stomping ground. I like coming off of ox and onto fairfax station road has got that tight turn right at the beginning and then you come over the hill and it has the 2 going down it so much fun. Only problem is because of that driveway at the bottom there is sometimes gravel in the road.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:26 PM
CivicHatchB89
Black Eg6

CivicHatchB89 is an unknown quantity at this point

pics are hot and nice riding...
Old 05-03-2007, 02:28 AM
seanazzy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by djgrom
ohh man, you got my home town stomping ground. I like coming off of ox and onto fairfax station road has got that tight turn right at the beginning and then you come over the hill and it has the 2 going down it so much fun. Only problem is because of that driveway at the bottom there is sometimes gravel in the road.
clifton from 123 and popes head all around...henderson and compton are sweet too. hampton would be nice if it weren't for sand like all year long. you all need to hit joplin, bristow, go out to 610 to stafford. nice long sweepers and not many cars during the day
Old 05-03-2007, 02:37 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

When I am here in newport news I ride pungo occasionally with some of the regulars, but it is getting real bad out there with torn up roads and some farmers throwing sand or debris in the turns to discourage motorcyclists. It is really choked out their. I love riding out in clifton because it has not been overused yet by cyclists and I find it a far more challenging ride. It is very hilly with almost every turn being completely blind. I love more that the road is pretty much dug out or is fenced in by trees. Makes it much scarier but also more fun.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:29 AM
seanazzy
Registered Member

Originally Posted by djgrom
When I am here in newport news I ride pungo occasionally with some of the regulars, but it is getting real bad out there with torn up roads and some farmers throwing sand or debris in the turns to discourage motorcyclists. It is really choked out their. I love riding out in clifton because it has not been overused yet by cyclists and I find it a far more challenging ride. It is very hilly with almost every turn being completely blind. I love more that the road is pretty much dug out or is fenced in by trees. Makes it much scarier but also more fun.
sounds like an area of the dragon...somebody carried a can of paint and dumped it all the way up one side to scare heads on bikes...jacked up!
Old 05-03-2007, 09:47 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by seanazzy
clifton from 123 and popes head all around...henderson and compton are sweet too. hampton would be nice if it weren't for sand like all year long. you all need to hit joplin, bristow, go out to 610 to stafford. nice long sweepers and not many cars during the day
A few of us are hitting Joplin road this weekend. We hit up Popes head all the time and it's lovely.