Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Queens in town...

Old 05-04-2007 | 05:14 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....
Default Re: Queens in town...

Just like Nick said on the Z morning Zoo, "i think we'd be more impressed if Queen Latifah showed up."
Old 05-04-2007 | 05:17 AM
6spdeg
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Assassin
Just like Nick said on the Z morning Zoo, "i think we'd be more impressed if Queen Latifah showed up."
LOL! U N I T Y

And I am here in colonial williamsburg currently..
Heading to va bch today.... so hopefully highway is good.... got my camera if she goes ridin by though

Last edited by 6spdeg; 05-04-2007 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-04-2007 | 05:25 AM
Yamamaha
misunderestimated

Yamamaha has disabled reputation

Yesterday, I was told it was going to rain, and whoever was to visit the queen wasnt allowed to have umbrellas. How ghey is that sh!t?
Old 05-04-2007 | 09:49 AM
wastedfluid
cizko

wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by vasponger
wtf, the Queen of England is coming, what the hell does that have to do with street racing
Oh. I'm sorry. Forgive me for not knowing(150 miles away) that the Queen of England is comign to Williamsburg, VA. I just remembered right before I left a buddy of mine was telling me about a cop raid for something about racing near Williamsburg at a K-Mart. I just put two plus two together, and was obviously wrong.
Old 05-04-2007 | 10:14 AM
BluestedSRT
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

She has got to be the most famous/recognized person in the world.
Old 05-04-2007 | 10:54 AM
MAD_DOHC
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
She has got to be the most famous/recognized person in the world.
You have to realize the level of intelligence you're dealing with here.
Old 05-04-2007 | 11:06 AM
_crs
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

I still thought is was this queen
Old 05-04-2007 | 11:25 AM
MABAGAL
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

well she rode in one of the helo's i work on. What a pain in the ass to prep that shit for her.
Old 05-04-2007 | 02:30 PM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally Posted by wastedfluid
Oh. I'm sorry. Forgive me for not knowing(150 miles away) that the Queen of England is comign to Williamsburg, VA. I just remembered right before I left a buddy of mine was telling me about a cop raid for something about racing near Williamsburg at a K-Mart. I just put two plus two together, and was obviously wrong.
did you not read the post? it clearly states twice that the Queen will be here?
Old 05-04-2007 | 02:43 PM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Originally Posted by wastedfluid
no you put like 2 and G together.

Quick Reply: Queens in town...