Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Detailing?

Old 05-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Terry@Fortune
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Detailing?

Concours charges 300-400 to detail a car btw
$50 dollars for a full detail job? I highly doubt that
Old 05-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

She may have meant removing dents.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:26 AM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Originally Posted by Woodrow
She may have meant removing dents.
details
Old 05-10-2007, 08:48 AM
ccrrazy
Registered Member

ccrrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brnzbuddha
$50 dollars? If they did a full detail job and did it well, then that is one hell of a deal.
well i was only talking about "shiny cosmetic" detailing.. now dents & dings, thats definitely another story sorry to confuse!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:15 AM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I detailed a Minivan a few weeks ago for $300 and I think I got ripped off. It was the grossest thing I've ever touched. 3 kids under the age of 5 RUINED a brand new van during one road trip. There was so much food/candy/gum/anything stuck under the seats, in the carpet, on the celing, it was amazing.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Bizkit64
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R
I detailed a Minivan a few weeks ago for $300 and I think I got ripped off. It was the grossest thing I've ever touched. 3 kids under the age of 5 RUINED a brand new van during one road trip. There was so much food/candy/gum/anything stuck under the seats, in the carpet, on the celing, it was amazing.

Kids now a days... If i was a parent I would slap the shit out of em. For making such an mess!
Old 05-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Mid Atlantic Performance
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R
yuk
Old 05-10-2007, 01:22 PM
IanR
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, my exterior needs some work, not much...the interior is fine though, a vaccum/dusting and glass cleaning is all it needs...no stain removal here haha
Old 05-10-2007, 02:30 PM
KLDET
Registered Member

KLDET has disabled reputation

Yea 150.00 was always my minimum just for paint work and interior, not any dent removal. Speaking of PDR has anyone had any good results with it? Do they charge per hour or per dent?
Old 05-10-2007, 03:53 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I've had INCREDIBLE sucess with paintless dent removal. They usually charge per dent or amount of dents, etc...not hourly. I can give you the number of the best dent guy in Richmond if you are interested. He took a dent out of the nose of my M3 that everyone else said was impossible and that I needed a new hood. That along with several other dents and dings we've had repaired through my shop.

Quick Reply: Detailing?