Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Be alert the whole time!!

Old 07-03-2007, 06:57 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Be alert the whole time!!

lol
Old 07-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Ruger Dooger
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

mann...i was driven down the road right....you gotta watch out for these SOB's...my windshield was clean this morning...on the way to work man...a whole swarm of bugs fucking went kamakozi (sp?) on me man...you just cant be safe....those little fuckers
Old 07-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EEK
you do realize, for a long long long long time now, honda's arent the only cars being stolen right?
they are like 80% of the time, at least in this area.

As far as handprints maybe someone was just looking at your car. I've seen people peep their head inside my window to see whats inside, I think they were just admiring. One day at my school these 2 guys were looking at this nice 350 forlike 5 mins, but they wernt going to actually take or mess w/it. Usally they dont leave fingerprints, but if your car is stock I wouldnt be too worried.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:28 AM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
A bird pooped on my truck yesterday. Be on the lookout for birds.
Yea I know, that bastard got my WRX too. He is coming to get us...be ready to dodge his bombs at a moment's notice!!
Old 07-03-2007, 09:30 AM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger
mann...i was driven down the road right....you gotta watch out for these SOB's...my windshield was clean this morning...on the way to work man...a whole swarm of bugs fucking went kamakozi (sp?) on me man...you just cant be safe....those little fuckers
Dude you think that is bad...one weekend in July of last year I drove the WRX up to Canada. I left on a Friday night and drove thru the night to get to Toronto. I woke up the next morning to head to the car show I was going to, and the WRX was COMPLETELY covered in the front with bugs.

When I went to the car show (wasn't competing, just attending), some Hooters girls were posing with cars...and they completely avoided mine, hehheh. One photographer even made an abstract photo from some of the bugs smashed on my front bumper.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

you guys don't know what's bad. imagine riding to ocean city on a sportbike, and a bird takes a bigass shit on you, and your wearing a MESH jacket, that shits fuckin hard to get out. Also been riding through WV and went through swarms and swarms of mosiquitos, no joke, wearin my mesh jacket again i was coooooooovered, so was my helmet and my bike.
/dirtiest competition over
Old 07-03-2007, 10:54 AM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by suadi's gto
So after I got out of class this afternoon, I noticed there were hand prints on my passenger window. Seems like someone was checking out what is inside my car (I guess since my windows are tinted, they need to get their face really close to the window).

I'm pretty sure it happened at Mason parking lot, since the night before I just washed and cleaned the whole car, so I was pretty sure it was not there this morning.

Just trying to give heads up to everyone and be alert all the time you leave your car for a long period of time in NoVA area.
Proximity sensor is your friend.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by BentValve
Proximity sensor is your friend.
ahaha, every time i hear that it reminds me of the proximity mines in goldeneye 007 for n64. oh man, that game was the shit
Old 07-03-2007, 12:04 PM
96CivicHatch
Registered Member

96CivicHatch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Stea1thy
ahaha, every time i hear that it reminds me of the proximity mines in goldeneye 007 for n64. oh man, that game was the shit
watch laser ftmfw!
Old 07-06-2007, 06:39 AM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by suadi's gto
Btw, my car is stock and is not a honda.
wow that different

Quick Reply: Be alert the whole time!!