Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

this is funny...worthless VB cops.

Old 07-07-2003 | 07:22 AM
coolva
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Neo Xian Wu
that's gotta be the stupidest buncha retards i've ever heard... please post the video so i see which cop it is and laugh at em next time i go to the strip... lol
i'll try to have it up tonight.... I gotta get the camera from him...
Old 07-07-2003 | 08:06 AM
IcantDo55

IcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud ofIcantDo55 has much to be proud of

Hey, can you post that law and the site you got it from.
Old 07-07-2003 | 09:03 AM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I'm sorry but you can't really expect every cop to know every little law in VA. I know people hate the cops down at the strip but they're just doing their job. Cops aren't machines, they will profile you based on what you drive just like you will profile them for being a cop. As far as a cop knows, there is no differance between you and some kid that was sprayin their NAWZ 5 minutes ago. Bottom line, kids that drive cars like ours cause more trouble than kids that drive domestics and trucks and shit. They just want the shitheads off the road. If you drive a car that a shithead would drive, in the cops eyes your a shithead
Old 07-07-2003 | 09:40 AM
drivn n style
where you want 2 be

drivn n style has disabled reputation

go to dragva.com for the link for the laws....
....can ya'll upload the vid...i'd like to see it
Old 07-07-2003 | 09:43 AM
Nato76
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Shitheads drive all kind of cars not just imports. Matter of fact the biggest shitheads drive cop cars.
Old 07-07-2003 | 10:07 AM
litlekikr

litlekikr is an unknown quantity at this point

I got busted in my dads 1st g rx7 for having an "Exhaust leak". Hmm, weird, because that means thet EVERY rx7 that i've ever heard at idle has an exhaust leak. I told them that's just the way it sounds and they were like bullshit. Then i popped the hood and they were like, what kind of motor is that? I just started laughing and asked if i could go. They told they'll give me a ticket, and i was like go for it. You don't what this motor is and you obviously don't know what the motor sounds like. He was like well you have to cams in there to make it sound like that, i just started laughing again and explained to him about the rotary's and he was like "oh". and let me go. ha, i respect the cops and all but i don't like the ones that know EVERYTHING.
Old 07-07-2003 | 10:14 AM
weavil
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Originally posted by VTECnology
I'm sorry but you can't really expect every cop to know every little law in VA.
If you can't do your job right, you don't deserve to be doing it. if he's enforcing laws, he damn well better know what he's enforcing. It really doesn't take all of that much brain power to learn the laws you're actually ticketing people for. I work for a power company, but you don't see me hanging power lines. I don't know how to do that and I'm not trained for it, therefore I'm not qualified. If that guy can't get his laws straight and is ticketing people for crimes they have not committed, then he is not qualified and should be fired or retrained.
Old 07-07-2003 | 05:46 PM
Darren94

Darren94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by weavil
If you can't do your job right, you don't deserve to be doing it. if he's enforcing laws, he damn well better know what he's enforcing. It really doesn't take all of that much brain power to learn the laws you're actually ticketing people for. I work for a power company, but you don't see me hanging power lines. I don't know how to do that and I'm not trained for it, therefore I'm not qualified. If that guy can't get his laws straight and is ticketing people for crimes they have not committed, then he is not qualified and should be fired or retrained.
my point exactly
Old 07-07-2003 | 06:17 PM
Murphyd311
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Speaking of VB cops, I was in my boys RSX and we were coming out of a intersection (the 7-11 right across from the beach house), we had the green light and some KIA runs the light and jacks on his brakes. Luckily my boy WILL NOT drink and drive and was aware of what was going on, he stopped and we watched the kia slide right through the intersection. His passengers were yelling, "you just ran a red light!" and "fucking idiot." My boy looks over at the 2 bike cops sitting not even 50 feet away, they just look for a second and go back to their conversation. I mean WTF? The dude was obviously drunk. Maybe they called it in after we drove away? They didn't look too concerned...
Old 07-07-2003 | 06:51 PM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally posted by VTECnology
They just want the shitheads off the road. If you drive a car that a shithead would drive, in the cops eyes your a shithead
haha sig material