Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Pictures of bike after accident

Old 07-20-2007, 06:50 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Pictures of bike after accident

Not sure if I'd ride again after that... like said... no matter how good you are all it takes is one moron.

I loved my dirtbikes as a kid, but have no real desire to ride on the street.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:11 AM
yboost
Banned

yboost is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah a boy i know just totalled his 07 gsxr 600. He tried to do a willie and flipped off , it was his first bike. I guess he didnt know how to control the throttle when he got up. All he got was a few scratches , he was wearing a t shirt and shorts to. He is a lucky dude
Old 07-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

glad you alright, just had my 1st accidents, they suck.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:12 AM
oodie
The Douche is here

oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts

It sucks because i was going the speed limit i wasn't doing something stupid and still 1 dumb ass almost killed me. Thats the reason im going to still ride 1 person is not going to stop me from doing what i enjoy doing. Everyone riding be safe when riding cause you never know. This lady i think if i was in a car she would have pulled out still because her head never turn my way when she pulled out. She was so close when i was trying to stop i could she her head the opposite way.
Old 07-20-2007, 10:13 AM
oodie
The Douche is here

oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Quentin
glad you alright, just had my 1st accidents, they suck.
Agreed
Old 07-20-2007, 11:20 AM
ONEFLYAZN
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

Glad your going good and recovering well man. Def lucky to be alive. So you fixing the bike up or you just going to get a new one?
Old 07-20-2007, 11:53 AM
oodie
The Douche is here

Originally Posted by ONEFLYAZN
Glad your going good and recovering well man. Def lucky to be alive. So you fixing the bike up or you just going to get a new one?
My plans are to get a new bike next year. I am still going to fix this one i have and maybe hit some track days with it
Old 07-23-2007, 09:56 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

ouch, sorry to hear that man, hope you make a quick recovery
Old 07-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Excel Auto
GO GO GODZILLA!

Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto Excel Auto

wanna sell it?
Old 07-23-2007, 07:49 PM
oodie
The Douche is here

Originally Posted by gi_s00l
wanna sell it?
I'm going to keep it.

Quick Reply: Pictures of bike after accident