Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

are they going to fix the damn road at odu?

Old 08-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty
Default Re: are they going to fix the damn road at odu?

i do, I go to ODU as well. My cars stock height is lower than you will ever go (open door and touch the ground) and my suspension handles it fine.
Maybe its time to upgrade ur stuff.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:31 PM
hwany00007
Registered Member

hwany00007 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Royalty
i do, I go to ODU as well. My cars stock height is lower than you will ever go (open door and touch the ground) and my suspension handles it fine.
well why do you think everyone is agreeing with me but you?
maybe it's time for you to shut your mouth and enjoy your high quality vehicle driving on shitty road.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:46 PM
Qwiksillva
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

Originally Posted by hwany00007
well why do you think everyone is agreeing with me but you?
maybe it's time for you to shut your mouth and enjoy your high quality vehicle driving on shitty road.
Seriously. You're taking it further than necessary and looking like an idiot here.

Royalty is right. You're just taking it the wrong way.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:45 AM
driveitright
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Royalty
You may enjoy the ride on your suspension, whatever your setup may be. The topic however is the shitty condition of roads around ODU. Quit trying to act like everyone in here is a little bitch for complaining about something the city should have already fixed. We all know they have taken much longer than necessary and this doesn't need to start a little shit fit about who is Mr.Tough that can handle driving on shitty roads without a complaint.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

I only noticed 1 little bitch in this thread but I seems one more has joined the group.

I agree, the roads around ODU are rough enough to shake out a filling but complaining about being cheap on a modification on your (his) car that is going to break because of rough roads is your (his) own damn fault.

Last edited by Royalty; 08-09-2007 at 06:27 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:01 AM
heisrvd

heisrvd has disabled reputation

higher ed center ftw!!
Old 08-09-2007, 06:19 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

What road are you talking about? I drove to ODU almost every day this summer from VB and had no issues at all.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:34 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
What road are you talking about? I drove to ODU almost every day this summer from VB and had no issues at all.
Shit, I live next to ODU and I don't know what road they are talking about. I figured it must be a side street because I don't go to ODU anymore.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:07 AM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

We're trying to weed all of the faggots out of norfolk. If you cant take it, GTFO. Pussies.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:24 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
The whole Brambleton/Hampton Blvd area is tore to shit. One reason I stopped going to ODU. The commute was (and still is) horrible and people walk across the roads in that area like the own they place. An accident everyday on Hampton Blvd too. Fuck that.
I drive almost the full length of Hampton Blvd every day at all times of day and I haven't seen an accident on there in weeks, so what are you talking about?
I have had no problems commuting whatsoever, whether walking or driving.

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
Norfolk is fucking ridiculous... have you seen how fast the part of I-64 @ Battlefield Blvd is being built? It's been real fast as of lately and it's a lot of work too... yet the City of Norfolk can't repave a stupid-ass road in a week?
Repairing an interstate (VDOT, federal and state funds, no people living on it) is and always will be easier than fixing residential roads (getting council, city manager approval, notifying residents, city funds, rerouting traffic). Not to mention that interstates are designed to be repaired quickly, whereas city roads, especially in Norfolk, are built on what were once dirt paths that date back almost 300 years.

But, I mean, what to the engineers know that I'm sure you couldn't figure out as a retail salesperson with no degree?

Originally Posted by hwany00007
lol. if you have driven on that road, you would whine too.
I drive it all the time with no problems.

Originally Posted by Scarlet Letter
This man speaks the truth.

Quick Reply: are they going to fix the damn road at odu?