Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Going "Pro" and new site

Old 09-12-2007, 10:28 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Going "Pro" and new site

Good luck with the venture.. It's a VERY fun business for sure.

keep us updated about the dual map gadget... I think I have some customers that would be on a waiting list if they knew you had it in the works
Old 09-12-2007, 10:38 AM
amsterdamn
Will race for food

amsterdamn has disabled reputation

Dang man, that's a sweet ass website

Old 09-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Can you make my G5-X2 cam on a 114lsa w/ an aluminum flywheel enjoy hot starts and idling w/ the AC on?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:51 AM
ICULOKN
Settled..

ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN

Hey man, I think its GREAT what you are doing... But on the other side what type of Controls Engineering do you do? We need a HVAC Control System Design Engineer at my office.... What type of background do you have?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:55 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Good luck with the venture.. It's a VERY fun business for sure.

keep us updated about the dual map gadget... I think I have some customers that would be on a waiting list if they knew you had it in the works
It's specific to LSx setups right now, though the concept could potentially carry over. I will send you a PM later this afternoon.

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Can you make my G5-X2 cam on a 114lsa w/ an aluminum flywheel enjoy hot starts and idling w/ the AC on?
Absolutely; probably within a few minutes
Old 09-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ICULOKN
Hey man, I think its GREAT what you are doing... But on the other side what type of Controls Engineering do you do? We need a HVAC Control System Design Engineer at my office.... What type of background do you have?
I started with distributed systems (did the parking system and network of parking revenue control at Richmond Airport) which includes lots of rs 422, 485, and 232, as well as the obvious ethernet interconnecting and multi-mode fiber. I wrote most of the database that collects station, device, and revenue data. I moved from that into industrial machine automation, doing the PLC programming, touch-screen machine interfaces, and DB/historical data collection. I did some process engineering as well. For the past few years I have been working on the electrical side, concept, and programming for industrail robotic work cells (so all of it, PLC and interface programming and communications), though the focus is the whole machine and not solely the robot(s). I haven't done HVAC controls design, but understand the systems and devices that are used. I have about 8 years experience in this field. Post or PM me your email and I'd be glad to forward a resume.
Old 09-12-2007, 01:37 PM
azzbustin30th
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

great deal steve nothing but best wishes to you on your buisness venture. Can you make my G5-X3 cam on a 114lsa w/ an aluminum flywheel enjoy hot starts and idling w/ the AC on?
Old 09-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Frost
Registered Member

Originally Posted by azzbustin30th
great deal steve nothing but best wishes to you on your buisness venture. Can you make my G5-X3 cam on a 114lsa w/ an aluminum flywheel enjoy hot starts and idling w/ the AC on?
Slinky ....

No.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
new_skul
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

great site, looks good and is easy to navigate, which is good for domestic owners (lol they're dum ). good luck in your business!
Old 09-12-2007, 03:53 PM
J. O. BUDS
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

he can even tune gutless turds like mine. the guy can do it all.

he will also accept watermelon or lemon gatorade instead of cash payment.

Quick Reply: Going "Pro" and new site