Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

handicap parking ticket

Old 09-14-2007 | 06:54 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: handicap parking ticket

He's a F/S troll anyway so it doesn't really matter
Old 09-14-2007 | 06:54 AM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Originally Posted by NFCstang
You tell the judge that and you'll really be fucked
you need more "killin them softly"
Old 09-14-2007 | 06:56 AM
JamesPrelude
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Originally Posted by driveahonda
"I didn't know I couldn't do that".
Katt Williams right? hah
Old 09-14-2007 | 07:10 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by driveahonda
you need more "killin them softly"
Fuck that...I prefer big, loud and brash. Most of the tards on here don't understand subtlety
Old 09-14-2007 | 07:16 AM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Just tell the judge the cops should be catching criminals not harrassing someone because the parked in the wrong spot for 20 seconds. And if he asked what you were doing....tell him you were getting a 40oz and some philly blunts. He should be cool with it.
Old 09-14-2007 | 09:06 AM
dohc4ws91
Registered Member

dohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these partsdohc4ws91 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DaNEW240intwn
well i got one at the beat at a 7 11 at 11 30 at night when i ran inside for 20 seconds..and there was no parking spots left ! but jw if anyone has got one and faught it...

Soooooooooo, your one of the people that take the hp parking. For one thing there is NO 7-11 you can get in, buy and get out in 20 secs!!

I have a hp mirror permit, have had casts on one arm, and both legs. And still messed up. Your a slimball.

go to dmv site and see how bad they are gonna screw you, and if your driving record is bad, bend over buddy!
Old 09-14-2007 | 09:09 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by dohc4ws91
Soooooooooo, your one of the people that take the hp parking. For one thing there is NO 7-11 you can get in, buy and get out in 20 secs!!

I have a hp mirror permit, have had casts on one arm, and both legs. And still messed up. Your a slimball.

go to dmv site and see how bad they are gonna screw you, and if your driving record is bad, bend over buddy!
Speaking of bending over...
Old 09-14-2007 | 09:09 AM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by Erays3r
you parked in a handicap spot , no judge/magistrate is gonna give a shit how long you were. If you couldnt wait to park, you didnt have time to stop in the first place.
+1 parking in a handicap spot is horrible, Id park in the grass or a fire lane before I would do that.
Old 09-14-2007 | 09:10 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by WillSol
+1 parking in a handicap spot is horrible, Id park in the grass or a fire lane before I would do that.
I'd park on your wife
Old 09-14-2007 | 09:22 AM
Will Sol
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Originally Posted by NFCstang
I'd park on your wife
OOOiii Fatty! do not make me tow your mustang away while your sleeping!!

Quick Reply: handicap parking ticket