Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fox hill peoples.

Old 09-23-2007, 01:19 PM
SlowKOUKI
Got Ink?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond reputeSlowKOUKI has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fox hill peoples.

Originally Posted by GsAHHH
Foxhill really isnt a black community. Majority of the people out here are old white and retired Airforce.
Thats what it looks like to me, i just moved to FoxCroft apartments, and all my fellow residents are cops, or old white people.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:31 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Originally Posted by nnguyenc
...this is a black community
all you hear is loud music blasting every other car you pass on the street
lol
Old 09-23-2007, 06:05 PM
T226
On 2 now

T226 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by SlowKOUKI
Thats what it looks like to me, i just moved to FoxCroft apartments, and all my fellow residents are cops, or old white people.
my parents live down the street from you and i recently was living there before i moved out

its a good area

foxhill is mostly old white people or cops
Old 09-23-2007, 06:06 PM
T226
On 2 now

T226 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by nnguyenc
...this is a black community
all you hear is loud music blasting every other car you pass on the street
wow just stop
Old 09-23-2007, 06:11 PM
supratt232
Spare Gold

supratt232 supratt232 supratt232 supratt232

lol me and some friends use to always blow trees in the same apptment complex behind willow oaks because we knew a lot of cops lived there. There was basically 0 patrol in the area cuz whos gonna shit where cops sleep? I guess it became the hood after I moved haha
Old 09-23-2007, 07:28 PM
Misfit
Hey good lookin'

Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit
Thumbs down Re: Fox hill peoples.

Originally Posted by kwth8n
yeah definitely too much of a coincidence that you got your tires cut one night, then robbed the next. ex girl , maybe she waited a while so you wouldnt think it was her. Or maybe you thump your music while pulling in at night and it bugged people. Either way it sucks people cant respect other peoples shit
I dont have an ex girlfriend (same girl for 7 years) and I never play my stereo loud when I come home at night (every night at 11). I dont have any enemies that I know of, so what I meant by random is that they saw or heard I had a system and decided they wanted to show off there total gayness and steal it, or that it was just a "random" break in.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:39 PM
1aznTT
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by Helloween
I dont have an ex girlfriend (same girl for 7 years) and I never play my stereo loud when I come home at night (every night at 11). I dont have any enemies that I know of, so what I meant by random is that they saw or heard I had a system and decided they wanted to show off there total gayness and steal it, or that it was just a "random" break in.
I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune

People underestimate God, and this doesn't seem like something so huge, but I'll pray you are returned to you what's yours

On another note, If you figure out who it is, we could always tie something around their car, and pull it upside down into the next space over!-that would be fun.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:57 AM
AWD_pwr!!
sleeping.....

AWD_pwr!! has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GsAHHH
Foxhill really isnt a black community. Majority of the people out here are old white and retired Airforce.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:53 AM
JamesPrelude
FUCK!

JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude

Someone with no drama in the 757... come on.. this is a small town, you had to have steped on someones toes at some point in time. The system, I can see that being random, but slashed tires someones trying to fuck with you. If it were me I'd get new tires and park out in front of the window and use a digital camera to spy on the car. Unless there's nothing really else left to vandalize on it... I mean, it could be worse, it could be happening someplace other than home without there being any way to watch out.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Misfit
Hey good lookin'

Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit

Originally Posted by JamesPrelude
Someone with no drama in the 757... come on.. this is a small town, you had to have steped on someones toes at some point in time. The system, I can see that being random, but slashed tires someones trying to fuck with you. If it were me I'd get new tires and park out in front of the window and use a digital camera to spy on the car. Unless there's nothing really else left to vandalize on it... I mean, it could be worse, it could be happening someplace other than home without there being any way to watch out.
My tires got slashed in the Buckroe shopping center lol. So that most certainly could be random.

Quick Reply: Fox hill peoples.