Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon

Old 09-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon

So .... you owe someone $80 for OVER A YEAR now, your car was "stolen", and YOU DONT HAVE A TITLE FOR IT?

And you seriously want over 2K for it .... hahaha.

Nothing is shady whatsoever in this deal, sign me up.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:56 PM
wite96gs
Registered Member

wite96gs has disabled reputation

Shouldn't this car be in the domestic section as it was built and sold primarily in the US.

how much was the motor storked?

BTW, just pay the man the money you owe him and move on.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:47 PM
D_Eclipse9916
Registered Member

D_Eclipse9916 has disabled reputation

damn I was gonna ask if he was gonna get rid of his spc upper control arms...if thats what his "upgraded control arms are".
Old 09-27-2007, 02:19 PM
gsr-turd
h22 POWA

gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd gsr-turd

no offense to you Hybrid AWD but it is kinda your fault for getting scammed you gave the part away with out money first.

that was your first mistake, you should of been a better seller and thought that through. thats like giving my car away and saying ya just send me a check tomorrow for it... IT wouldn't happen. its why you only do cash
Old 09-27-2007, 02:59 PM
Hybrid AWD
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally Posted by SingleAllMotor
no offense to you Hybrid AWD but it is kinda your fault for getting scammed you gave the part away with out money first.

that was your first mistake, you should of been a better seller and thought that through. thats like giving my car away and saying ya just send me a check tomorrow for it... IT wouldn't happen. its why you only do cash
I don't disagree with you, I am partially at fault. The only reason I was allowing him to take the parts without paying is because he was not one bit shady on the forum, he seemed decent in person, I had dealt with him before without any issues, so I had no concern. Plus, being military, I would have figured he would come through on a measely $75.

So yes, I admit I am partially at fault for trusting someone.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:05 PM
Slo DSM
Registered Member

Slo DSM is an unknown quantity at this point

In AWD's defense, a lot of us over at SoVa thought that he was an ok guy until he started acting shady and proved what a scumbag he is. This resulted in him being banned by me.

A while later, knowing full well that he had been banned, he used another email to re-register in an attempt to sell the piece of crap car listed above.

I'm hoping that the Admin/Mods here will take notice to this and issue a ban . I'm also hoping that the presence of known shady fuckers is not tolerated here as well.

Even aside from the incidents highlighted by AWD, do we not smell a scam here concerning his post concerning his shitbox?

Originally Posted by silver07tc
*I do not have a title for the car, DMV has it but i cant get to it. You can resalvage the title.
If you are trying to sell a car, it would behoove you to have the title available and ready to be signed at the time of the sale. Why make a buyer go thru the BS of buying your heap, and then waiting in line just to get a title that won't even allow him/her to legally operate it on the street until it is certified road worthy?
Good call bud.

You should do us all a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

Last edited by Slo DSM; 09-27-2007 at 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-28-2007, 03:31 AM
silver07tc
Registered Member

silver07tc has disabled reputation

O you mean across the street to both of your dsm's that sit in the driveway, got it
Old 09-28-2007, 10:47 AM
no_rice_gst
Registered Member

no_rice_gst has disabled reputation

Didn't he scam some tools from someone too. I know someone was kind enough to let him use their driveway to pull his motor. But I could have sworn he got away with some of the nice guys tools.

PS-Slo DSM has neither a driveway nor 2 DSM's. Nice try though.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:59 PM
02bluewrx

02bluewrx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by silver07tc
O you mean across the street to both of your dsm's that sit in the driveway, got it
Didn't know someone could be such a retard. You must have been dropped on your head as a baby or something to that effect... maybe mommy and daddy just didn't love you enough. I agree with Slo DSM... down the road not across the street.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:42 PM
Aggression
stop projecting

Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression Aggression

I think he is referring to my driveway actually. I think you should head this way then! I'll see you in the driveway katelynn!

Quick Reply: FS/FT All Motor Eagle Talon