Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

F/S 94 DC2 Integra 3500 obo

Old 10-02-2007 | 03:10 PM
shrekplaya
Banned

shrekplaya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: F/S 94 DC2 Integra 3500 obo

Wow seems like a hell of a deal i would jump all over it if i had cash gl on sale
Old 10-02-2007 | 04:54 PM
myst

myst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the rough

i'm very interested can you take pics of how it looks now. PM me. thanks!
Old 10-02-2007 | 05:17 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Is this my old teg that you just bought from me? It looks like it but w/o the rusted out quarter panels and rusted door.

Isn't a LS a DC4, not DC2?

Last edited by 69vette; 10-02-2007 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:13 PM
BzTypeR
04 M3

BzTypeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: F/S 94 DC4 Integra 3500 obo

Originally Posted by 69vette
Is this my old teg that you just bought from me? It looks like it but w/o the rusted out quarter panels and rusted door.

Isn't a LS a DC4, not DC2?
yeah, but the spots and body work was fixed im not a cheap ass and liar like u are...oh yeah and thanks for tellin me thanks for sending ur cluster back...dick...
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:20 PM
AllMotorAllDay
Registered Member

AllMotorAllDay has disabled reputation
Default Re: F/S 94 DC4 Integra 3500 obo

Originally Posted by BzTypeR
yeah, but the spots and body work was fixed im not a cheap ass and liar like u are...oh yeah and thanks for tellin me thanks for sending ur cluster back...dick...
Ohhh shit and the truth comes out..
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:23 PM
69vette
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

I told you exactly what I knew about the car. You looked at it and saw what it was and decided you wanted it. No one forced you to buy it. A few people looked at it before you and decided the rust was too much for them to deal with since it really needed new quarters put in and didn't buy it. You had the same oppertunity. I can even show you where I bought it for $800 a month before you bought it from me if you would like. Its the exact same listing, word for word plus the work I had done to it. You really think I would lie to you about a $2000 car? I have nothing but positive feedback on here, ebay, and every single other site I have sold on.

I was just asking you if it was the same one since it looked like the car but your info wasn't the same on it. It has ebay coil overs on it and not ground controls when I sold it. Milage is alot higher then 90k, but I guess your refering to the engine even though you complained to me that the engine did not have 90k on it.

If anyone wants a carfax on the car, feel free to pm me your email. I still have a copy from where I ran it

Last edited by 69vette; 10-02-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-02-2007 | 07:36 PM
AllMotorAllDay
Registered Member

AllMotorAllDay has disabled reputation

I told you exactly what I knew about the car. You looked at it and saw what it was and decided you wanted it. No one forced you to buy it. A few people looked at it before you and decided the rust was too much for them to deal with since it really needed new quarters put in and didn't buy it. You had the same oppertunity. I can even show you where I bought it for $800 a month before you bought it from me if you would like. Its the exact same listing, word for word plus the work I had done to it. You really think I would lie to you about a $2000 car? I have nothing but positive feedback on here, ebay, and every single other site I have sold on.

I was just asking you if it was the same one since it looked like the car but your info wasn't the same on it. It has ebay coil overs on it and not ground controls when I sold it. Milage is alot higher then 90k, but I guess your refering to the engine even though you complained to me that the engine did not have 90k on it.

If anyone wants a carfax on the car, feel free to pm me your email. I still have a copy from where I ran it

pm'd
Old 10-03-2007 | 06:19 AM
BzTypeR
04 M3

ok for one thing iv had the car for a while...in the time to change susp. out rims front end. interior shit....now if what ur tryin to catch is an ass beating ur gettin close... i am a auto tech for a living ran the vin on the car and it came up to a shop somewhere in maryland and it said milleage. was 90,489 and that was 3 months ago in the time since at my work i ran compression test passed flushed out all fluids and have had the car sent to the body shot were they patched the rust spots... i also have good postiive on here and ebay.... if u bought the car for 800 then that was awesome... but i bought the car from u for 2,600 with ls meshs on it...so right there ur tellin people ur a fuckin scammer...since then the car has been totally flipped around so eat shit before u open ur mounth again about shit u dont know... thanks
Old 10-03-2007 | 07:53 AM
69vette
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BzTypeR
ok for one thing iv had the car for a while...in the time to change susp. out rims front end. interior shit....now if what ur tryin to catch is an ass beating ur gettin close... i am a auto tech for a living ran the vin on the car and it came up to a shop somewhere in maryland and it said milleage. was 90,489 and that was 3 months ago in the time since at my work i ran compression test passed flushed out all fluids and have had the car sent to the body shot were they patched the rust spots... i also have good postiive on here and ebay.... if u bought the car for 800 then that was awesome... but i bought the car from u for 2,600 with ls meshs on it...so right there ur tellin people ur a fuckin scammer...since then the car has been totally flipped around so eat shit before u open ur mounth again about shit u dont know... thanks
hmm... Just had the vin run again right now. Shows 244k now that the carfax is up to date. It showed 210ish i think when I last checked it when i bought it. If your going to claim it does have 90k on it now, then why do I have numerous messages from you where you complained to me about the engine not having 90k miles? I'm a scammer because I bought it cheap and put a little money in it and then sold it I think your the one trying to scam someone over here by saying the car has 90k. Even thought the title does not state a milage on it, there is still a record of everything.

Last edited by 69vette; 10-03-2007 at 07:58 AM.
Old 10-03-2007 | 11:18 AM
BzTypeR
04 M3

hmm... Just had the vin run again right now. Shows 244k now that the carfax is up to date. It showed 210ish i think when I last checked it when i bought it. If your going to claim it does have 90k on it now, then why do I have numerous messages from you where you complained to me about the engine not having 90k miles? I'm a scammer because I bought it cheap and put a little money in it and then sold it I think your the one trying to scam someone over here by saying the car has 90k. Even thought the title does not state a milage on it, there is still a record of everything.
ok dumbass for one thing the title has unknown miles on it when i got it from u ,other it has a emissions test up in maryland it was on the car when i got it.like i stated i work at a dealership...not in a backyard garage like u..when it was tested it had 88,396 miles on it i can print it out scan it on here it u want the test was done 8 months ago there is no way someone put than many miles on the car so please shut the fuck up u posted above u got the car for 800...and i bought it for 2600 WOW! u got me! it wont happen again and i hope the people on here see that too... now please shut ur mouth before i shut it for u. i go to ur school alot to party u just remember that...well see if ur such a smartass in person. u can only base miles on a car on the stock dash count , u had a type r one in it and said it didnt have a stock dash when u got it...so u lied to me again is what ur sayin?

Quick Reply: F/S 94 DC2 Integra 3500 obo