Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Disappointing news

Old 10-23-2007 | 09:04 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Disappointing news

Originally Posted by CivicDuty
well, not to seem so harsh, but you can't mourn for a guy that thought he was going to out run the cops, recklessly speeding through traffic signal after traffic signal, not caring about anybody or anything. just my opinion on people like himself.
How do you figure? You can mourn anyone who passes on for any reason.

It's a stupid reason for anyone to lose their life... I'm glad no one else was hurt or killed, but he didn't deserve to die over a simple mistake that anyone could make in a split second. He was obviously already doing a high speed pass, so his adrenaline was already off the charts... What do you think can happen if you're already full of adrenaline, flying down the road, and a police officer chases you? You have .00005 seconds to decide to pull over to run, and most people will continue running once they start and usually don't stop until they either get away, get caught, or get hurt. It's unfortunate... and it wasn't worth it, but hindsight is 20/20.

There was a local guy that was killed in a similar accident a few years ago, with a few exceptions. He was a minister at a church, and he was in a truck... He came up on a road block and had consumed a few drinks, so he panicked. He eluded for about 15 minutes before he lost control and hit a pole, killing himself instantly. Good people make mistakes too you know.
Old 10-23-2007 | 09:07 AM
WutupYo
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

well, not to seem so harsh, but you can't mourn for a guy that thought he was going to out run the cops, recklessly speeding through traffic signal after traffic signal, not caring about anybody or anything. just my opinion on people like himself.
shut up. why the hell CAN'T you mourn for someone dieing... you may have thought his actions to be stupid, I know I don't think it is wise to run from the police, but I still regret that he died doing it, and feel for his family and friends. Just because someone dies being irresponsible does NOT make him a bad person, any less of a human being, nor mean you cannot mourn the loss of life.

edit: Zero Cool you beat me to the punch
Old 10-23-2007 | 10:03 AM
Dmac
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

R.I.P. :[
Old 10-23-2007 | 10:18 AM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

R.I.P. we have all made stupid decisions in our life that might have endangered ourself or others, that doesnt mean we should pay the ultimate price. Im sure he was a normal person that just made a bad split second decision and didnt intend on hurting anyone. Hopefully people will learn from his mistake.
Old 10-23-2007 | 10:40 AM
skr00zloose
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

RIP Ricky. you will be missed.

the death toll on motorcycles around here is getting rediculous. i ran out of fingers and toes counting how many friends i've lost due to motorcycle crashes over the years.
Old 10-23-2007 | 10:43 AM
WALL-E
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Originally Posted by skr00zloose
RIP Ricky. you will be missed.

the death toll on motorcycles around here is getting rediculous. i ran out of fingers and toes counting how many friends i've lost due to motorcycle crashes over the years.
Maybe thats a hint, that motorcycles are just not *practically* safe, and with new technology making them faster and faster, they are just going to get more and more dangerous.
Old 10-23-2007 | 10:47 AM
Dmac
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WallysDa
Maybe thats a hint, that motorcycles are just not *practically* safe, and with new technology making them faster and faster, they are just going to get more and more dangerous.
Dangerous if you cant control yourself while your riding it I guess
Old 10-23-2007 | 10:51 AM
Chino
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

you're a fucking idiot
Old 10-23-2007 | 11:06 AM
CivicDuty
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chino
you're a fucking idiot
Originally Posted by NFCstang
Tough shit.

For all of you that want to keep up the weepy fucking line that "He made a mistake", I've got some news for you:

He made a conscious fucking decision to run from the cops.

Too fucking bad.

It's the same concept as people that are running from the cops on foot and turn around and pull "something" out of their jacket and then the cop blows them away.

I'm glad he's gone and the only thing that brings more joy to me is that he didn't take anyone with him which would have been the real tragedy.
Im an idiot thats alive

Last edited by CivicDuty; 10-23-2007 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-23-2007 | 11:09 AM
TACKLEBERRY
Registered Member

TACKLEBERRY has disabled reputation

Why don't all of you guys have a lil respect!!! This was a friend of mine!!! Yeah he made a dumb choice to run... But what you guys don't know is the fact that the trooper didn't need to continue chasing him their was a chopper right above his head... This is bullshit and I really don't want to hear you guys bashing my friend... He made a mistake and it cost him his life...NOW SHOW A LIL FUCKING RESPECT HIS MOM IS NOW SUCK WITH ALL THE BILLS... And the fact his dead don't be dicks for once