Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

94 boosted civic

Old 04-23-2008 | 02:25 PM
Five Speedin
Registered Member

Five Speedin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 94 boosted civic

Originally Posted by 99gsrcivic
lol ya 3 motors later. yall sold some fukin b/s. car done 100% right now. I set it up and she finnaly right. bump for a great car.
Y'all? Who the fuck are you talking to? I didn't sell you shit. I traded him mini-me turbo set-up with a extra block (because the original one was fucked) for a LS/VTEC set-up with a blown head gasket. Whatever he did with it after I traded him is up to him, not me. So you need to think before you type. I didn't have shit to do with the sale.

BTW, it's on Skunk 2 sleeves unless you changed them.
Old 04-23-2008 | 04:12 PM
soloboy
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

No nothing has been changed so it has new sleeves your saying. And the lx that ckmr2 is asking about sold it the other day 500 bucks ran perfect also. but no its not on 8psi now like wade is saying its on 18.. I believe its tuned on crome...
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:05 PM
99gsrcivic
Registered Member

99gsrcivic has disabled reputation

ls vtec with blown head gasket lol.. fuckin queer. B16 that ran good. and not only was the origonal blocked fucked so was the next one. the OTHER one as u were refering to. and ya the car is all new now and tuned on chrome. fuckin queer
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:08 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

you dumb,theres no way thats on 18 pounds,that turbo kit was pieced together.
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:12 PM
soloboy
Banned

Originally Posted by madsteez
you dumb,theres no way thats on 18 pounds,that turbo kit was pieced together.
So when a kit is peiced together it cant boost that high? Yeah your not the brightest one I see....
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:14 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by soloboy
So when a kit is peiced together it cant boost that high? Yeah your not the brightest one I see....
When it is internally wastegated there no way its on 18 pounds without a boost controller,which your thread doesnt list.

18 pounds who is it tuned by,no motor will run good on 18 pounds without the proper tuning.Btw no stock sohc will handle that much daily.
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:20 PM
soloboy
Banned

Originally Posted by madsteez
When it is internally wastegated there no way its on 18 pounds without a boost controller,which your thread doesnt list.

18 pounds who is it tuned by,no motor will run good on 18 pounds without the proper tuning.Btw no stock sohc will handle that much daily.
Well seeing It's been boosted for a few month's and I deliver pizza in it, its still not smoking, not knocking and still pulling its ass off ... Um I will let u think what ever your broke ass wanna think.... I am getting it retuned threw matt shoe this week then I will let him tell you how many lbs its running...
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:21 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Originally Posted by soloboy
Well seeing It's been boosted for a few month's and I deliver pizza in it, its still not smoking, not knocking and still pulling its ass off ... Um I will let u think what ever your broke ass wanna think.... I am getting it retuned threw matt shoe this week then I will let him tell you how many lbs its running...
hahaha lets see the engine bay picks.

Why get a retune wait, let me guess the CROME isnt shinny enough.Funny you call me broke,yet you deliver pizzzzzzzas? like i said post up pictures and i will believe you.
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:25 PM
soloboy
Banned

Look at my threads dumb ass. Ask va volvo, ask wade.. I deliver pizza as a part time job... And getting it retuned on neptune bc its a lil better ... but feel free to come see it ..
Old 04-23-2008 | 05:33 PM
flat
Blah!

flat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these partsflat is infamous around these parts

i went to look at the blue car when it was for saleand saw this car is in pretty good condition but didnt see any vaccums for boost controller and it was stock dsm turbo set up (small )but who knows could be pushing 18psi but bump for good seller

Quick Reply: 94 boosted civic