Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new ride

Old 08-19-2003, 07:28 AM
El Negro
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

wow...alot of hateration going on...hehe

actually, the front and rear lips are going to replaced with something smaller and more functional

the side skirts, I actually kinda like...never thought I would, but I do, so I'm not sure...
a repaint in the same color, lose the sticker and I should be set on apprearances.

but it does have the style and size of rims that I like, it has a decent engine and it has a pretty nice system in it plus, it's a model that has plenty of mods out there for it and that is what I wanted...and it's a 5 speed, with power everything, sunroof and the dual airbags will keep my insurance down.
Old 08-19-2003, 09:27 AM
drifterJERRY
Lost Cat Magnet

drifterJERRY is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, i didnt know they made lift kits for cars...it wouldnt be too bad if you lose the sticker and lowered it....i emphasize 'not too bad".
Old 08-19-2003, 10:33 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

Originally posted by blaxican25
actually, the front and rear lips are going to replaced with something smaller and more functional

im sorry but those arent lips....
Old 08-19-2003, 10:36 AM
LSPinoy
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

get some wheel spacers and put some daytons on that mofo

and some dice for tha rear view mirror too
Old 08-19-2003, 10:39 AM
jeff s
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

maybe you shoulda waited and settled for something better....

like a scooter.
Old 08-19-2003, 10:47 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by brandon
im sorry but those arent lips....
Sure they are...they're Angelina Jolie style lips.

I guess the general consencus is that you guys don't like the body kit...

hehe...well, like I said, I like the side skirts and I am looking for new front and rear bumpers/lips/moldings and I Just looked at the suspension and it is quite stock. I have no idea what a lift kit is.

Last edited by El Negro; 08-19-2003 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:10 PM
Insomniac Desi
Registered Member

Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi Insomniac Desi

the look more like DSLs to me..

Dick Sucking Lips.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:47 PM
theJUMPoff
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

well, you have a good base car, I just think you should lose the hot wheels kit and get a nicer kit, if you insist on having a one. but those white wheels and shit make it look sorta ugly.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:56 PM
El Negro
#XV

Originally posted by Insomniac Desi
the look more like DSLs to me..

Dick Sucking Lips.
lol...I almost said that, but it reminds me of my 8th birthday and that one overly friendly clown....

but I digress...

yeah, I'm shopping for a kit now...trying to sort through it all and find a good one.
Old 08-20-2003, 06:21 AM
rtr2v8poq
Banned

rtr2v8poq is an unknown quantity at this point

it would look better black

Quick Reply: new ride