Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pearl Jam

Old 06-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Audio
#Trendy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio
Default Re: Pearl Jam

I went, thought it was well worth it. Pearl Jam has one of the best live shows of any band. the set was amazing.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:16 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome

i managed to sneak up to the seats. Was a GREAT show, glad to see them still kicking.
I call fib cause i was right behind you on the lawn.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:25 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Just seeing this for the first time... I was there.

I am pissed... I left early to avoid traffic being the old man I am... No big deal, it was my fourth time seeing them. Then I hear later that Neil Young was there and I missed it! Son of a bitch.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:21 PM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
I call fib cause i was right behind you on the lawn.
When was this?

Couldn't say hello?

Last 2 songs of the last encore. I was in the seats.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:38 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Just seeing this for the first time... I was there.

I am pissed... I left early to avoid traffic being the old man I am... No big deal, it was my fourth time seeing them. Then I hear later that Neil Young was there and I missed it! Son of a bitch.
Neil Young wasn't there as far as I know. They played "Keep on Rockin in the Free World" and the whole time in the back of my head I was thinking please bring Neil out for that song. Well they brought out the opening band instead (Kings of Leon). They did like 2 encores and ended up with Black and Alive. I left after that but the walk out took at least 20 minutes. And I didn't hear them start up again so I'm pretty sure Neil wasn't in attendance...
Old 06-21-2008, 03:49 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

:-) Oddly enough, when they played that it reminded me of when I saw DMB at the Amphitheater and Neil Young opened for them.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:34 PM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

Originally Posted by Kris.is.awesome
When was this?

Couldn't say hello?

Last 2 songs of the last encore. I was in the seats.

i did. didn't realize it was you at first. I was in the camo shorts and black shirt with the short asian girl.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:39 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
I was in the camo shorts and black shirt with the short asian girl.
You just described 1000 people there.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:28 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

^^^ i have two ears.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:08 AM
boyband
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

I was there too. $5 lawn seat for the win. Yessir. It wasn't that bad of a show, but it wasn't that great either. I kinda started air guitaring it to Alive though. Maybe because I was 3 big beers deep. lol.

And I bought a hot dog from Judy too. God damned $7 for a foot long. The look on the old ladys face though was priceless when I walked up, saw Judy, and with a straight face said "You can go ahead and bite my ass Judy". Oh man. Good times.

Quick Reply: Pearl Jam