Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Some new spots to think about since Lowe's is out of the ?

Old 09-01-2003, 07:16 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by TheGoaT
if you dont like it, then piss off. No one is forcing you to come.
bitch, shut the fuck up! Read again! The point was that VA is dead! Anyway, most people have better things to do than chill in a parking lot and get harrassed by cops. Go to So. California, DC, or NYC and you'll see what I'm talking about. Get a life Goat Nuts.
Old 09-01-2003, 08:33 AM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by LSProven
Someone mentioned before about the lot next to Circuit City across from GreenBriar Mall. Also the lot behind the Regal Cinemas/Funscape across from GreenBriar Mall as well would work.
Done those place already and were not successful. This was 3-4 years ago though.

There also is a lot next to IHOP(where I work) believe it or not on Kempsville Rd, that would be do-able as well.
Are you serious. That's a worse idea then the YMCA lot on Indian River Road. Not a good idea in my opinion.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:12 AM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

Originally posted by h22a4
bitch, shut the fuck up! Read again! The point was that VA is dead! Anyway, most people have better things to do than chill in a parking lot and get harrassed by cops. Go to So. California, DC, or NYC and you'll see what I'm talking about. Get a life Goat Nuts.
looks like you dont have anything better to do than talk shit on dragva so who is the real loser here?
Old 09-01-2003, 09:14 AM
h22a4
My baby Aiden

h22a4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by reuter
looks like you dont have anything better to do than talk shit on dragva so who is the real loser here?
I guess you are dumbass. Read everything AGAIN.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:24 AM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by h22a4
I guess you are dumbass. Read everything AGAIN.
shut up. you are dumb.
Old 09-01-2003, 10:31 AM
wrx+
WRX Wrencher

wrx+ is an unknown quantity at this point

When everyone agrees on a spot let me know. (and tell me how to get there) SPIC and REUTER if you keep answering dumb asses(H22a4) they just keep coming back.
Old 09-01-2003, 10:45 AM
LSProven

LSProven is an unknown quantity at this point

See this thread:

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...threadid=24883

Last edited by LSProven; 09-01-2003 at 11:05 AM.
Old 09-01-2003, 11:00 AM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

the one next to circuit city should be fine..

the one next to golds gym by regal is the cop hangout.. we'd be taking up their parking spot. there are usually 2-3 of them sittin' there shootin' the shit.
Old 09-01-2003, 11:06 AM
MI4nKuwait
My President's black

MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

a meet up spot is not a problem..somewhere to race is.
Old 09-01-2003, 11:31 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

All these threads about new spots are confusing me.. I just want to know where the hell everyone will be so I am not by myself... or so taht we dont have 50 groups of 3 cars all around 757...

Anyone use to getting people in one spot feel fucking free to step in.. I dont want to screw everything up and then people be like meets are gay, scrwe that... and I dont think goat wants to take the full responsibility either, but we are both really willing to give ideas and opinions as I can tell.. hehe...

Quick Reply: Some new spots to think about since Lowe's is out of the ?