Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Helping a fellow 757'er

Old 09-01-2003, 03:06 PM
LXative
<----BigBake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

Originally posted by Cuda
And you are a fucking idiot if you think anyone can help you when you don't accurately describe your problem.

Cuda
Old 09-01-2003, 05:31 PM
Hondamion

Hondamion is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuck bolts suck, they can turn a 5 minute job into an hour job. I put a rear camber kit on my car today and the left one took about 30 minutes because of this damn stuck bolt. I changed the other one in about 5 minutes. Sitll don't know how to set the camber. *HMMM, maybee a tech thread.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:37 PM
Aquavit

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

actually the problem was that the guy we bought the car from welded it on because it was stripped instead of buying a new one.

and I'm sorry cuda it was a 90 civic happy now?
Old 09-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Cuda

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Aquavit
actually the problem was that the guy we bought the car from welded it on because it was stripped instead of buying a new one.

and I'm sorry cuda it was a 90 civic happy now?
In the future when asking for automotive repair related help remember two things:

1) Don't ask a forum full of riceboys that have to go to a "performance" shop to help them figure out the two hose clamps that hold on their hot air K&N air intake system.

2) Provide people with some information that will help them help you. I've pulled the engines from everything from a 1977 Datsun 280Z to a 1996 Chevy full size with an assortment of RWD & FWD cars in between.

I'd of been more than happy to tell you over the forum, or even stop by if you were in the Newport News area to assist you in your repair.

Cuda

Last edited by Cuda; 09-02-2003 at 01:53 PM.
Old 09-02-2003, 01:46 PM
nickyroo
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

In the future when asking for automotive repair related help remember two things:

1) Don't ask a forum full of riceboys that have to go to a "performance" shop to help them figure out the two hose clamps that hold on their hot air K&N air intake system.

2) Provide people with some information that will help them help you. I've pulled the engines from everything from a 1977 Datsun 280Z to a 1996 Chevy full size with an assortment of RWD & FWD cars in between.

I'd of been more than happy to tell you over the forum, or even stop by if you were in the Newport News area to assit you in you repair.

Cuda
you, sir, are one funny motherfucker.
Old 09-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Neo Xian Wu
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

i hafta agree... it's funny how he downs everyone's ride and insults their intelligence on a regular basis... not only does he register on a board that more or less caters to the imports he so loves to bash, but refuses to reveal exactly what he drives that is so much better... hate on me if you must... but this is jus how i see it... oh yeah, reuter is still my hero lol
Old 09-02-2003, 04:05 PM
Digger70chall
Registered member

Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall Digger70chall

hope this guy doesn't drive a "cuda" like his handle would suggest...gives mopar guys a bad name. notice how he offers to visit to help fix the problem once he realized he's talkin to a girl too. So cuda what do ya drive? seems everyone is dying to know what the expert drives.
Old 09-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Cuda

Cuda is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Digger70chall
hope this guy doesn't drive a "cuda" like his handle would suggest...gives mopar guys a bad name. notice how he offers to visit to help fix the problem once he realized he's talkin to a girl too. So cuda what do ya drive? seems everyone is dying to know what the expert drives.
Who is a girl? I thought he/she was refering to someone else that pissed me off in another thread.

I could honesltly care less whos is what gender given the average age of people around here seems to be 17.

Cuda
Old 09-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Aquavit

Aquavit is an unknown quantity at this point

1st off, sorry for bein a bitch

2nd, you're right, I don't know why I asked here. heh

3rd Im not 17, just thought I'd throw that in.