Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hey Central who wants to ride atv's/dirtbikes on saturday?

Old 10-28-2008 | 06:50 AM
deadmemoryy
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy
Default Re: Hey Central who wants to ride atv's/dirtbikes on saturday?

I grew up riding these trails! My old stomping grounds was the neighborhood right behind it, my friends and I used to cruise down there and ride the trails all day after school. I've had so much fun back there. Wish I still had a bike so I could come ride. But, DO NOT park in the wal-mart parking lot. This is the only way you can get in trouble, as cops will wait for you to come back across the railroad tracks and give you a ticket. As long as you put in at another location you won't be messed with.
Old 10-28-2008 | 10:41 AM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Officer355
http://www.vmp-atv.com/

• Trail 1 (Beginner Level) (Rough mileage: 3-5 miles)

• Trails 2 & 3 (Intermediate Level) (Rough mileage: 12-15 miles)

+And an Instructional Trail

• Dirt Jump Area (This is a large dirt mound with numerous jumps!)

•Trail 4 (Advanced Level)
then i'd have to drive 45 mins to get there and pay $25 for a full day thats a bit much

Originally Posted by deadmemoryy
I grew up riding these trails! My old stomping grounds was the neighborhood right behind it, my friends and I used to cruise down there and ride the trails all day after school. I've had so much fun back there. Wish I still had a bike so I could come ride. But, DO NOT park in the wal-mart parking lot. This is the only way you can get in trouble, as cops will wait for you to come back across the railroad tracks and give you a ticket. As long as you put in at another location you won't be messed with.

Bunch of the people ive come across out there have been parking in the back of the Wal-Mart so other by the church; but the church is harder to describe how to get to. Ive been parkin at the elementary school cause there is a hill by the baseball field i can roll my quad off of cause i dont have ramps.......yet.
Old 10-28-2008 | 02:00 PM
deadmemoryy
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by Young L
then i'd have to drive 45 mins to get there and pay $25 for a full day thats a bit much

Bunch of the people ive come across out there have been parking in the back of the Wal-Mart so other by the church; but the church is harder to describe how to get to. Ive been parkin at the elementary school cause there is a hill by the baseball field i can roll my quad off of cause i dont have ramps.......yet.
Yep, thats where I grew up... haha. I went to that school.
Old 10-28-2008 | 03:33 PM
weaselzz
Registered Member

weaselzz is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to ride back there all the time.

Then the owner got mad along with ukrops, and the cops cracked down on everyone. I used to park at the elementary school too, but I dont suggest doing it on a school day as people think your going to kill a little kid or kidnap them.

only bad thing is that it turns into a swamp after a hard rain or it used to 6 -7 years ago.
Old 10-28-2008 | 04:02 PM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

well thankfully they dont have school on saturdays so im in the clear; i come an go at the school as quiet as I can so people havent botherd me yet. they last time I went it was right after it rain and man was it muddy but still fun tho
Old 10-29-2008 | 12:37 PM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

All these views an no answer??? I dont feel like bringin my quad up from NC if knowone wants to meet up. Can I get a HOLLER at me !!!
Old 10-29-2008 | 01:02 PM
Officer355
Banned

Officer355

All these views an no answer??? I dont feel like bringin my quad up from NC if knowone wants to meet up. Can I get a HOLLER at me !!!
funny you would drive more than 45 minutes to ride a small ass trail at the risk of getting nailed with charges by the police vs driving a shorter distance and pay 25 bux to ride a extremely longer trail with no charges
Old 10-29-2008 | 03:24 PM
Young L
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

aahh......Toshay. i guess i shoulda been more clear on that part. In reference to where i am goin to be in Richmond the other place is closer, i gotta drive far enough as it is call it lazyness i guess. Are you gonna come give me a ticket Officer355
Old 10-29-2008 | 04:26 PM
xcadam89
In da Burg.

xcadam89 has disabled reputation

I have two quads and race the VXCS Harescramble series. I got a 2001 300ex and a 2000 Big Bear 4x4 that my dad mainly rides. We have about 10 acres of land out by spotsy courthouse if anyone wanted to come out and ride with me. We're still establishing some trails on it so it's pretty tight, but after a while it'll be nice. I'm slowly making it into a practice GNCC style track.
Old 10-30-2008 | 03:33 AM
Officer355
Banned

Officer355

Originally Posted by xcadam89
I have two quads and race the VXCS Harescramble series. I got a 2001 300ex and a 2000 Big Bear 4x4 that my dad mainly rides. We have about 10 acres of land out by spotsy courthouse if anyone wanted to come out and ride with me. We're still establishing some trails on it so it's pretty tight, but after a while it'll be nice. I'm slowly making it into a practice GNCC style track.
so where did your dad get that big bear ???
http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/893239248.html

Quick Reply: Hey Central who wants to ride atv's/dirtbikes on saturday?