Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just throwing this out there

Old 10-27-2008 | 02:04 PM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl
Default Re: Just throwing this out there

Originally Posted by G22Hybrid
Someones got to tell them what to do!
yea while you build along side with them iworking hard labor for the rest of your life

Originally Posted by BabyjokerTT
yeah i remeber that other theard about the super secret spot..... I say everyone just throw out some ideas of where we should meet up on friday and we talk about it
im down but i dont think the sister hood of secret spots is going to chime in they dont like meeting up with everybody else because there to cool
Old 10-27-2008 | 02:32 PM
Hammer Down
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Originally Posted by em1_ftl
yea while you build along side with them iworking hard labor for the rest of your life

CAN I GET A GRAMMAR CHECK IN THIS MOTHER FUCKER!!!

I dont work with mexicans, I dont employee mexicans, and I sure as shit dont work along beside them. Personally they will never be a part of my projects. Plus I dont work hard, thats what EMPLOYEES are for. To make me money! Are you understanding any of this?
Old 10-27-2008 | 04:25 PM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Originally Posted by em1_ftl
Im down but certain people like making secret meet spots that only the sister hood can atend wich is always the same 6 people nobody like's to talk about picking a good spot because they worried about 'mexicans' showing up to steal cars wich is pretty racist ....im down for a meet on fridays or wenesday whenever

Werd about the sisterhood.
Fri. sounds better than Wed. Most people just want to chill after they get off of work because they know they're going right back to the same shit-hole the next day. I'm down but where to meet?
Somewhere downtown would be a good center location but there are to many negetives that come with meeting there...like mexicans j/k Like bums, random hoodlums, haters, you name it.
Old 10-27-2008 | 04:53 PM
BabyjokerTT
Registered Member

BabyjokerTT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FObangah
Werd about the sisterhood.
Fri. sounds better than Wed. Most people just want to chill after they get off of work because they know they're going right back to the same shit-hole the next day. I'm down but where to meet?
Somewhere downtown would be a good center location but there are to many negetives that come with meeting there...like mexicans j/k Like bums, random hoodlums, haters, you name it.
very true i understand that.....So i guess i will start naming some places( these are all parking lots) the old azalea mal parking lot.. There is also i big lot by RIC feal free to throw out some more
Old 10-27-2008 | 05:07 PM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

Azalea FTL, by RIC you mean airport?? Which big parking lot are you talking about? My uncle is the head maintenance guy at the double tree right there in front of the airport, the front end of the parking lot is always empty and well lit. Maybe there??? If so I can ask him to give the night staff a heads up.
Old 10-27-2008 | 05:42 PM
BabyjokerTT
Registered Member

Originally Posted by FObangah
Azalea FTL, by RIC you mean airport?? Which big parking lot are you talking about? My uncle is the head maintenance guy at the double tree right there in front of the airport, the front end of the parking lot is always empty and well lit. Maybe there??? If so I can ask him to give the night staff a heads up.
yeah could you do that?? I think we could really do this
Old 10-27-2008 | 08:28 PM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

G22Hybrid
i understand how your upset that you work in constuction i would be too if i had to wake up at 5 in the morning an work 14 hours days and have no retirement plan or anything to fall back on sucks for you but back to meeting up .........

We should find a good well light spot to meet up at so we dont have to be constantly looking over our shouder and checking on our cars
Old 10-28-2008 | 12:31 AM
Officer355
Banned

Officer355

What spot are you looking for?
Old 10-28-2008 | 07:51 AM
BabyjokerTT
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Officer355
What spot are you looking for?
we need a big open, nice lit place where we can be at
Old 10-28-2008 | 05:04 PM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

Originally Posted by BabyjokerTT
yeah could you do that?? I think we could really do this
Yeah just give me till friday because I'm working wierd hours this week and get off to late to contact him. I have to get up with my cousin about a car for a friend anyway. My unc is a BIG car guy too so I'm pretty sure he will be down AS LONG AS THERE IS NO NON-SENSE. Hell he may even show up, he doesn't live but 5 minutes down the street.

Quick Reply: Just throwing this out there