Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Old 12-10-2008, 12:22 PM
MOB
Versus1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB MOB
Default Re: SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Originally Posted by Livin_Legend
And, you didn’t have to buy the game to get the ear piece. You could have bought a cheap blue tooth at wall mart or something to work with your ps3. lol.. That ear piece is pretty large to be hanging from your ear for long periods of time.
No sh1t. I wanted a good headset specifically for my PS3. I've already got other headsets laying around. Considering Sony sells them for $50, I thought it was worth while even if the game was garbage. Which it is.
Originally Posted by NsMoBoy
Is the headset that came with it really all that good?
It's decent.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Livin_Legend
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend

Originally Posted by NsMoBoy
Is the headset that came with it really all that good?
I don’t preferably like the headset myself since I do own a smaller blue tooth. The playstation headset works great but it’s fairly large.
Old 01-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Livin_Legend
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend

bump
Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 AM
91 Hatch
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

i play it, its not that bad. COD is better though
Old 01-05-2009, 10:59 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Im trying to decide what Im going to trade it in on this friday.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:10 AM
Livin_Legend
Brown Water

wait for Street Fighter
Old 01-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

i think if the game was actually fuckin finished when it was released it would be good. when teh game runs good its a great game. but come on, this game is so unpolished its ridiculous, we should not have to wait for patches to get shit fixed that should have never been broken when we spent 40 bucks on this game.

slant 6 please kill yourself and stop making videogames.

adn comparing COD to socom is like apples and oranges. take you biased opinions somewhere else please.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:17 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by Despereaux
i think if the game was actually fuckin finished when it was released it would be good. when teh game runs good its a great game. but come on, this game is so unpolished its ridiculous, we should not have to wait for patches to get shit fixed that should have never been broken when we spent 40 bucks on this game.

slant 6 please kill yourself and stop making videogames.

adn comparing COD to socom is like apples and oranges. take you biased opinions somewhere else please.
comparing a 3rd person shooter to a 1st person shooter is apples to oranges? i beg to differ there broski. they are both military war type games. they can be compared.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:19 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

Originally Posted by ....AJ....
comparing a 3rd person shooter to a 1st person shooter is apples to oranges? i beg to differ there broski. they are both military war type games. they can be compared.
well keep beggin. 3rd person and 1st person are different ball games as far as play mechanics go.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:21 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Originally Posted by Despereaux
well keep beggin. 3rd person and 1st person are different ball games as far as play mechanics go.
lol if you say so. Point, shoot. sure in SOCOM you can do a bit more. I.E. lean up against walls, peer around corners, and that sort of thing, but all in all they are still shooters. guns, grenades, knives, sachels, blah blah blah. COD is better.

Quick Reply: SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation