Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a Good Lawyer (Traffic)

Old 03-31-2009, 05:55 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: Need a Good Lawyer (Traffic)

Originally Posted by S2K_Guy
On the ticket let me know what code you've violated. It should say 18.xxx or something similar.
It says, Law Section 21-1/46.2.86s (could be a 5)
Old 03-31-2009, 06:01 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
Yeah, I wasn't even racing I was just pacing here messing around with her.

I'll go take a look really quick, brb.

Fucking Virginia Beach.

Price is the main factor. Most lawyers need 1/2 before the court date and then you can make payments. The lawyer that my mom works for would be around 1k(If I had to take a guess). His dad is a judge in va.beach and is well known. Now if you want the BEST he is going to run you around 3-4k (if I had to take a guess). But he is VERY VERY(if not the best in va beach) good and will not just take anyone, but I could probably refer you out to him and he would 95% chance he would take you. He just got a friend of mine out of a Vehicular manslaughter,DWI, and reckless driving charge. He walked free - the 15k bill. Like I said it is all in how deep your pockets are.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:01 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I doubt you're going to go to jail over that unless you have a long record.

Did the cop get you for "racing," or for reckless acceleration/reckless driving?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:04 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by jebsurf
would take you. He just got a friend of mine out of a Vehicular manslaughter,DWI, and reckless driving charge. He walked free - the 15k bill. Like I said it is all in how deep your pockets are.

Oh lordy lordy. haha. That's a lot. My girl is setting something up with her brothers lawyer, that just got him out of a 110mph ticket, but I want to keep my options open.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I doubt you're going to go to jail over that unless you have a long record.

Did the cop get you for "racing," or for reckless acceleration/reckless driving?
He put "Racing" on the ticket. I admitted to him "I was messing around with my girlfriend" and I guess he took it as I was racing her.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:06 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Oh lordy lordy. haha. That's a lot. My girl is setting something up with her brothers lawyer, that just got him out of a 110mph ticket, but I want to keep my options open.

He put "Racing" on the ticket. I admitted to him "I was messing around with my girlfriend" and I guess he took it as I was racing her.
I think any reasonable attorney should get that dropped to a much lesser charge. There's a difference between racing, and being stupid showing off. You need to reiterate that you were not racing, you were just being macho and showing off for your girlfriend next to you. I've seen that work.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:07 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I think any reasonable attorney should get that dropped to a much lesser charge. There's a difference between racing, and being stupid showing off. You need to reiterate that you were not racing, you were just being macho and showing off for your girlfriend next to you. I've seen that work.

I do appreciate your advice bud, +Rep. Lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:07 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

What is his name? Before my mom worked for the att. she works for now, she had 30years with the Commonwealth's Attorney in Virginia Beach.So if you have any questions you are more than welcome to pm me with any questions.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:14 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

What is his name? Before my mom worked for the att. she works for now, she had 30years with the Commonwealth's Attorney in Virginia Beach.So if you have any questions you are more than welcome to pm me with any questions.
I appreciate, rep to you tooo haha. As soon as I get the name, I'll give you a shout. Thank you sir.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:17 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Sir..................don't make me feel old because today is my birthday!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:18 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Sir..................don't make me feel old because today is my birthday!
Haha, well happy birthday.

Quick Reply: Need a Good Lawyer (Traffic)