Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Vivid Racing

Old 04-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Tim-Tim
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tim-Tim can only hope to improve
Default Re: Vivid Racing

Originally Posted by Junon

Part of the invoice.

Problem is, it doesn't specify the rears. I immedietly noticed that, and confirmed it with Abe over the phone, on several occassions. He assured me "yes, front and rear" each time. That's my mistake for not making him correct the invoice to reflect both front and rear.
what was the total? go through each item that you received and tally it up. if it doesnt add up to what you paid out send them a bank statmement telling them this is what i got this is what you charged me and this is what im missing. either refund the difference or give me my shit. plain and simple.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
~Josh
doesn't like 1911s

~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh ~Josh

arson...
Old 04-02-2009, 06:08 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Rotora... Inferior?
Old 04-03-2009, 04:16 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

I have bought from Vivid before never had problems, sucks to hear that.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Spindrift
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

I ordered bushings from them once, it was supposed to be a week shipping and ended up being over a month, I got the same BS run around everytime I called as well. People "checking into it" that never called me back, could never get ahold of the person I spoke to last, they're ridiculous.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:30 AM
_crs
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

Vivid is only good for the Video's

I've heard horror stories from the SUBY camp as well. GL with your situation.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Well, a little update.

So I decided you all were right, and they don't deserve any more of my money. I call in to cancel my coilovers, and he sais he can't give me a full refund, because there's a restocking fee, and he'll get back to me.

... I said nothing, just to call me back.

He never did.

I call in about 5 hours later, and guess who picks up the phone? My buddy who fucked me over in the first place, who I was assured would "never work for them again".

I was fucking livid. Not only have I been lied to by this pric, I've been lied to by one of the owners.

He said there's no way that he will give me a full refund. I re-explain the situation, explained how I'm pissed not only because I've had months wasted, but that I've been lied to by two staff members, on several occasions.

Pissing and moaning goes back and forth, and he has the balls to say that I'm in the wrong. I reexplain the situation in a more legal sense, and let him know that I have half a mind to report him to the better business bureau.

There's a moment of silence.

I again, insist that I have a full refund, and insist on having my rear rotors shipped to me. He then asks why he should help me, if i'm being such a "jerk".

Because that's what I fucking ordered in the first place, that's why. Call me a name ONCE more, and you will be reported, and I assure you my experience will spread.

He caved, and said he will refund my money, and the rotors will be shipped.

What a fucking asshole.

FUCK VIVID RACING
Old 04-12-2009, 09:34 PM
caeavesRSX-S
before you were here

caeavesRSX-S has disabled reputation

If you call again ask for Dan Mermelstein. I think he is high up.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:25 PM
inertia_drift
who took my Vtekkkk?

inertia_drift has disabled reputation

I bought an Espelir JGT-500 Catback system from them 4-5 years ago and when they shipped the item to me after a week of ordering it, they gave me the wrong exhaust system. It clearly states on the box that it was an Espelir JGT-500 exhaust but when I opened it, it was an exhaust system for an SRT-4 (B & B Catback) and it wasn't even a complete system. Called them asap and returned the wrong package and I finally recieved the right exhaust system after 3 weeks of waiting. Since then, I never bought from them. Stay away from Vivid.

There are more horror stories from Vivid here:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...ighlight=vivid
Old 04-13-2009, 04:31 PM
wideeg
Registered Member

wideeg has disabled reputation

Ive read A LOT of bad things about Vivid as well. I will be sure to stay the hell away

Quick Reply: Vivid Racing