Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The FNF4 Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 07:13 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: ** The FNF4 Thread ***

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
It shoulda had more sex scene while Vin's sister is getting it on while he's right outside.

Thats what I'm talkin about.
Yea agreed... Def. needed more sex scenes.. And the Mexican girl when she was "That doesn't sound like me" lol.... Vin Desiel "Yea, it's not" LMAO
Old 04-06-2009, 07:23 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

heda been singin a diff tune if she was a dude.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:57 PM
SeanJohn
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Well I just watched it for the second time.

It was an ok movie but i hated the whole GPS BS!

The movie reminded me of need for speed plots lol.

And the STI was FUGLY!

That is all.

Oh btw, ill prob. go see the next one...haha
Old 04-06-2009, 09:21 PM
JDMtoDeath
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

I would have much rather seen the cars in the background of the scenes like the yellow civic hatch at the funeral or more of that NSX.. than see Vin diesel bust off a wheelie in the green camaro while moving... like Super Cruisin USA style lmfao... i guess he double tapped the gas pedal.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
90integrags
Builditright1sttime

90integrags 90integrags 90integrags 90integrags 90integrags 90integrags

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
I would have much rather seen the cars in the background of the scenes like the yellow civic hatch at the funeral or more of that NSX.. than see Vin diesel bust off a wheelie in the green camaro while moving... like Super Cruisin USA style lmfao... i guess he double tapped the gas pedal.
haha. yeah doin a wheelie while goin 80 on dirt. and i loved how the tires were squeeling through the tunnel under the mountain when that was dirt too. all in all not to bad.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:04 PM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

i personaly thought the movie was sweet just didnt like how they kept playing that spainsh music non sense
Old 04-06-2009, 10:19 PM
lrg8683

lrg8683 has disabled reputation

i liked the movie, i would have enjoyed more racing and car stuff.. but the plot was cool, plus they left it open for more movies... i'll be there friday night when 5 fast 5 furious comes out.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:51 AM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

o, you poor children.

yes, the dirt wheelie was a bit over exaggerated. but if they would have clued you into what that car truely was (built to resemble) it would be a touch more believeable. 1580hp, 1540ft/lb @ 3800rpm

for those not in th know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vibVw6h_xcQ

all in all, it was a good movie imo. some parts were a bit off with reality ( ie: no drivetrain in the scooby at the end) but for the most part, for entertainment sake - it was a damn fine movie.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Mecheng88
Registered Member

Mecheng88 is a jewel in the roughMecheng88 is a jewel in the roughMecheng88 is a jewel in the roughMecheng88 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The FNF4 Thread

i thought it was pretty decent. seems like the cars were alot more cleaner. hardly any of the cars had stickers and bodykits for the main drivers which is good. also some of the quotes were funny. if they had more races it would of been alot better.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:02 AM
HiH8ter
Registered Member

HiH8ter has disabled reputation
Default Re: The FNF4 Thread

i thought the movie was decent. =)