Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Underground Audio NOVA :Fail thread:

Old 06-01-2009 | 08:58 AM
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3
Default Re: Underground Audio NOVA :Fail thread:

Originally Posted by 1logsxr
I think from my understanding and what i heard from the guys at UNDERGROUND is that the speakers he bought on LINE were some what bad or the xover were shorting out and the guys there spend alot of time tryng to figure out why your shit was not working and end up replacing the xovers at no charge so i dont know why you are trashing the guys at UNFERGROUND when all they did was FIX the BAD SHIT you bought on line and you didnt even say thank you to them and on top of that i heard you send your MOMMY out there like a litlle fag now thats bullshit >>l how come you or your friend dont say nothing about that.
so they fixed the crossovers and added dents free of charge?

top notch.
Old 06-01-2009 | 09:33 AM
Subie2Honda
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Yo 'dem dents are MAAAAD JDM son.

On a serious note, sorry to hear that. That is some crappy work.
Old 06-01-2009 | 12:11 PM
STi_FTMFW
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Damn, shit just got interesting.
Old 06-01-2009 | 05:59 PM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

If the speakers were shit, then fine.. but that doesn't explain speaker failure and dents, along with a shitty overall install appearance are not explained even a little bit.
Old 06-02-2009 | 10:45 AM
caeavesRSX-S
before you were here

caeavesRSX-S has disabled reputation

Yea the brand new alpine type R set up he bought from sonicelectronics ,a very reputable company by the way with great product and return policy, was not defective before "pancho" and "mr wong" had their hands in it. Now, if we had known the shit red civic was the installers car I would have warned him off the shop completely.

His mom coming down was probably the most helpful thing that happened because mr wong didn't seem to understand english on the phone and "pancho" just decided to blame everything else on the fact that he avoided the 60 percent mark up from the UA guys. She just wanted to make sure the guys were worth getting the lawyer involved over. But after seeing the shop car "fiberstang!!!" and the run down building she decided that whatever they had worth suing for was long gone with the original owners.

What the UA ball holder forgot to mention is that the amp was wired wrong, the settings were so off it wasn't funny, and the pictures showing the poor work are real, not photoshopped in anyway. Plus we have the ultra low mileage 08 with fresh dents. Can't forget the shoddy work on the Eclipse NAV, with the blue tooth dangling like a tumor from the dash and a wire that was just hanging out behind the pedals.

Sam, has decided to have these issues fixed elsewhere and our lesson has been learned. Sometimes the closest shop isn't the best shop.

This is just a warning to those looking for a crap install, you have found your place!!

Last edited by caeavesRSX-S; 06-02-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 06-02-2009 | 11:20 AM
Dubee88
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

well said. if you look at the pictures again the amps are mounted crooked and the end caps arent even put back on the alpine amp. pretty sub par work for anybody, much less a "custom" shop.

Last edited by Dubee88; 06-02-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-02-2009 | 12:12 PM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Originally Posted by 1logsxr
I think from my understanding and what i heard from the guys at UNDERGROUND is that the speakers he bought on LINE were some what bad or the xover were shorting out and the guys there spend alot of time tryng to figure out why your shit was not working and end up replacing the xovers at no charge so i dont know why you are trashing the guys at UNFERGROUND when all they did was FIX the BAD SHIT you bought on line and you didnt even say thank you to them and on top of that i heard you send your MOMMY out there like a litlle fag now thats bullshit >>l how come you or your friend dont say nothing about that.
Try again, preferably in english.
Old 06-02-2009 | 12:20 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

the pic of the install says it all

that looks like the first time i ever tried to hook a system up,lol, if not worse. I can't believe they gave it to you looking like that
Old 06-02-2009 | 12:36 PM
DeezUU
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

If I ever pulled an install like that out of a bay, my old boss would've fired me on the spot. We did pull a retractable shoplight reel off the ceiling and onto a customers roof once (huge dent), but had it fixed to 'better then new' condition (and all after advising the customer) but fucking shit man.... dents? shitty install?? inability to tune a system right??? I'da left my car right the fuck there and demanded a redo. If they couldn't handle it, a refund would have been in order. That's a fucking hideous install. All granny shifting not double clutching like they should.... (lol)

(FTR, I worked at a small shop in VB about 13 years ago.... CHRIST I'm gettin old)
Old 06-03-2009 | 07:26 AM
caeavesRSX-S
before you were here

caeavesRSX-S has disabled reputation

I just noticed sonicelectronix sponsors this site, so support the dragva community by purchasing from them!!!

Quick Reply: Underground Audio NOVA :Fail thread: