Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

animal jungle

Old 05-02-2009 | 06:46 AM
s2katin
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin
Default Re: animal jungle

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Fish Safari is where my wife got all her shit when she went through a "let's see how much money we can blow while killing all of the fish" phase.
lolol I've been there done that. Keeping exotic fish are kind of hard to take care of.
Old 05-02-2009 | 06:51 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I used to work at Animal Jungle back in the day. I worked in the reptile section though.

Here's their number 463-4065. Just ask for Russel in the fish department, he can tell you everything and anything about that department. He's a little flamboyant, but if you can get over that you'll realize he knows what the hell he's talking about.
Old 05-02-2009 | 06:52 AM
2fast4ya
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

Fish safari has some pretty sweet fish. Not that I have bought any just wander around there while I get my $10 FFL transfer done through them .
Old 05-02-2009 | 07:50 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Who the fuck neg repped me saying "wish you'd shut the fuck up"?
Old 05-02-2009 | 08:10 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I used to work at Animal Jungle back in the day. I worked in the reptile section though.

Here's their number 463-4065. Just ask for Russel in the fish department, he can tell you everything and anything about that department. He's a little flamboyant, but if you can get over that you'll realize he knows what the hell he's talking about.
Is that the guy who thinks he is a girl?

Originally Posted by 2fast4ya
Fish safari has some pretty sweet fish. Not that I have bought any just wander around there while I get my $10 FFL transfer done through them .
Damn...they deal guns at a fish shop? Right on
Old 05-02-2009 | 08:44 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D

Originally Posted by slimb
not so much deal just trying to find a fresh water clam. wondering if they have them before I make the drive.
Theres just so many things I could say in response to this...
Old 05-02-2009 | 09:12 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by slimb
not so much deal just trying to find a fresh water clam. wondering if they have them before I make the drive.
Originally Posted by iCANRAGE
Theres just so many things I could say in response to this...
Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
There's a lot of clam on this website
Originally Posted by ufctapout
And bottom-feeders.

We covered it for you man.
Old 05-02-2009 | 10:55 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Is that the guy who thinks he is a girl?
Yes.

I got neg repped again. Who ever it is can stop being such a bitch and sign who they are afterwords.
Old 05-02-2009 | 11:40 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Yes.

I got neg repped again. Who ever it is can stop being such a bitch and sign who they are afterwords.
If it that big of a deal pay $5 to become a parton and find out.
Old 05-02-2009 | 01:11 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Yes.

i +repped you and told you to shut the fuck up <3

Quick Reply: animal jungle