Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Right Side Grind

Old 06-10-2009, 07:22 AM
grgazn
fuck this shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn
Default Re: Right Side Grind

step 1) purchase a jack
step 2) Remove from packaging
step 3) place under car in appropriate location
step 4) loosen lug nuts
step 5) lift car
step 6) remove wheel
step 7) inspect for broken or worn parts. start with what Kris has said, then research what all is in the front

front parts consist of wheel, tire, inner fender, fender crease/pinch weld, outer fender, liner, cv axles, half shaft, lower steering rack, power steering fluid level and hoses, outer and inner tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, wheel bearings, upper control arms, lower control arms, struts, shocks or coilovers/springs, upper damper on shock..... inspection of all these pieces would be a good start. i'll do it for twenty bux, but today is my birthday, and it would take damn near a miracle to remove me from my tv set and 6 pack.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:27 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Sam Church
its lowered. i can feel a very small vibration in the floor when turning. ive been told it may by that there are 18 in wheels on it. but it has plenty of wheel well room.
Jesus christ, try something a bit smaller.

18's are HUGE.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Sam Church
according round town

Sam Church has disabled reputation

i know they are kris. lmao

alright i got the wheel off and had a look see and i didnt see or feel anything out of the ordinary.

im stumped
Old 06-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

i know they are kris. lmao

alright i got the wheel off and had a look see and i didnt see or feel anything out of the ordinary.

im stumped
You might really want to have a look over EVERYTHING if you haven't foind it. I don't know much about accords, but I'm sure theyre not much different. 18's really do alot of work on such a small car's suspension. Bj's (lullz) and wheel bearings. Don;t forget to check your pads and rotorzzzzzzz
Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

with 18s on a car like that, there could be a ton of shit wrong
Old 06-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Sam Church
according round town

alright i have the front wheels off... again i dont see anything wrong. the bearing rubber looks worn and there doesnt seem to be alot of grease in there either.

yea i know 18s=bad. but also no money=bad too. trust me, id get rid of them if i had the cash.

if anyone thats on and lives in the Oceanview area wants to help me out in person pm me and ill give you my address. i could really use the help. need to figure this out and fix it by the end of today. (probly wont happen)
Old 06-10-2009, 04:12 PM
ShortyzKustomz
Anti "DONK"

ShortyzKustomz has disabled reputation

With the wheel still on and car jacked up, grab to the top and bottom of the tires and check for play, also with car in neutral check for cv play
Old 06-11-2009, 07:07 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

alright i have the front wheels off... again i dont see anything wrong. the bearing rubber looks worn and there doesnt seem to be alot of grease in there either.

yea i know 18s=bad. but also no money=bad too. trust me, id get rid of them if i had the cash.

if anyone thats on and lives in the Oceanview area wants to help me out in person pm me and ill give you my address. i could really use the help. need to figure this out and fix it by the end of today. (probly wont happen)
Well if I hadn't been recently raped of all my money, I'd be happy to come out and have a look.

Can't even afford gas
Old 06-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Sam Church
according round town

alright, local mechanic (BP on chesapeake blvd and bayveiw blvd) says its a wheel bearing going bad.

anybody have do it yourself manual?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:58 PM
uglyDC2
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

alright, local mechanic (BP on chesapeake blvd and bayveiw blvd) says its a wheel bearing going bad.

anybody have do it yourself manual?
google honda hookup manual

Quick Reply: Right Side Grind