Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Twised Customs Meet Every Friday and Saturday Night

Old 06-26-2009 | 07:48 AM
bboyoracle
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Twised Customs Meet Every Friday and Saturday Night

And so it begins.....
Old 06-26-2009 | 07:50 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

post reported
Old 06-26-2009 | 07:51 AM
iceguyb14
Registered Member

iceguyb14 has disabled reputation

haha im just spreading the word so people around fredericksburg would know. we used to get 75 cars at taco bell easily on friday and saturday nights. now no one knows where to meet so we get like 25 cars.
Old 06-26-2009 | 07:52 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by iceguyb14

go suck your bf and racists dick.
You better watch how your talking to Joe broseph. Joe and I frequent the fredricksburg area, and are well known in the IKEA parking lot crew. It's not beyond Joe to pick up some small, affordable, furniture pieces and shank a bitch in the same evening.
Old 06-26-2009 | 07:54 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Newbsauce
You better watch how your talking to Joe broseph. Joe and I frequent the fredricksburg area, and are well known in the IKEA parking lot crew. It's not beyond Joe to pick up some small, affordable, furniture pieces and shank a bitch in the same evening.
i heard joe once ate a guy's face for looking at him wrong.
Old 06-26-2009 | 07:57 AM
iceguyb14
Registered Member

Originally Posted by racist
post reported
haha
Old 06-26-2009 | 08:00 AM
CAPSLOCK
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

haha im just spreading the word so people around fredericksburg would know. we used to get 75 cars at taco bell easily on friday and saturday nights. now no one knows where to meet so we get like 25 cars.
I went to the taco shit once..... All I saw was sme focus's and shitty civic's and they all wanted to race me. And also some guy got his ass beat..... that was the highlight of the night.
Old 06-26-2009 | 08:01 AM
Subie2Honda
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

OK well cops are being gay and kicking us out of Staples now so we needed a new spot to chill. we talked to the owner of twisted customs in fredericksburg, va and he said we can meet in his parking lot and not have to worry about cops cuz its private property. its right off of cool springs road. from route 3 its about a mile down.

Meet there after around 9:30pm. should be a good spot since we dont have to worry about cops.
So I take it that Rob and Gabe are the ones you brought this idea to? Hmmm.....Rob had talked about having people chill there for awhile......point is, I'm down. Look for the blue EF on SI wheels....loud as shit.
Old 06-26-2009 | 08:02 AM
Subie2Honda
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by rallen
I went to the taco shit once..... All I saw was sme focus's and shitty civic's and they all wanted to race me. And also some guy got his ass beat..... that was the highlight of the night.
Yes, I was there for that insanity as well. Fuckin' apeshit, that particular night.
Old 06-26-2009 | 08:02 AM
iceguyb14
Registered Member

Originally Posted by WRXWGN2NR
So I take it that Rob and Gabe are the ones you brought this idea to? Hmmm.....Rob had talked about having people chill there for awhile......point is, I'm down. Look for the blue EF on SI wheels....loud as shit.
yep. rob even said hed cookout for us. haha

and yeah dont invite the dumbasses who caused all the fights at taco bell.

Quick Reply: Twised Customs Meet Every Friday and Saturday Night