Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ac compressor cycles off upon acceleration

Old 08-01-2009, 11:58 AM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: ac compressor cycles off upon acceleration

Originally Posted by madsteez
jerk you confused me there for a minute hah. I though you were trying to say that I have hot air trapped in my ac lines.

hahaha.

Dude, just pay us the 34.99 to check it out. I'll have Chris do it one night when your off and Jim isn't around hah.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:06 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?

hahaha.

Dude, just pay us the 34.99 to check it out. I'll have Chris do it one night when your off and Jim isn't around hah.
Im confused too. but ok just call me when!
Old 08-01-2009, 07:18 PM
I Love (.)(.)
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

make sure your pressures are correct first off. ac systems are only rated to cool 20 degrees lower than the ambient temp. If you take it to a shop, they are going to drive it in the shop, put a thermometer in the vent, turn the ac on full blast recirc, check the temp, if its not 20 below outside temp, they will put the recovery machine on it, check the pressures, recover the freon, put a vacuum on it to see if there is a leak. if it hold vacuum, they will recharge it with the correct amount og freon, put dye in the oil, and put a light on it to find a leak. otherwise your going to start paying labor as they troubleshoot things like clogged lines, bad compressor, bad receiver dryer, etc. check the temp that its blowing now and then tomarrow when its hot out.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:30 AM
CHAHONDA
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

you are low on freon. hook a gauge to it and rev it very slowly. when the pressure gets below 30lbs(low side) or so its designed to cut out.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:02 PM
micheal8042
Registered Member

micheal8042 has disabled reputation

if your a/c system is running at 190 on the high side, you may have to much freon in it the system or your condensor fan is not coming on and building up to much pressure. The high side should read double the temp out side. example if it is 80 degrees outside, then the high side would read 160 and the low can be anywhere from 25-35 . hope this helps