Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

Old 08-17-2009, 10:29 AM
RDHs1ut
missing \//\

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut RDHs1ut
Default Re: F%$&!!!! north carolina towing company's ... my poor g35

Originally Posted by beeotch
North Carolina got some bomb ass chicken biscuts from Bojangles.
ahhahhahahh everyone here and damn bojangles , they even got a bojangles colosseum in charlotte.. where they have all the rappers come lol
Old 08-17-2009, 10:29 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by racist
live and learn young grasshopper
grass and hop live younglearner.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
dick my suck
Old 08-17-2009, 10:37 AM
rydnlow1120
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
icwutudidthar.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:43 AM
BOREDOMRULE
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

HAHAHAHAH i lost so bad

I turn you red
Old 08-17-2009, 10:44 AM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

I hope they have to cough up every penny of repairs to your insurance company. Granted, you shouldn't have parked there, but that type of treatment is just inexcusable.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:46 AM
RDHs1ut
missing \//\

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
I hope they have to cough up every penny of repairs to your insurance company. Granted, you shouldn't have parked there, but that type of treatment is just inexcusable.
i agree ... thanks
Old 08-17-2009, 10:47 AM
RDHs1ut
missing \//\

just got a call from the auto shop , they found a hole on the bottom of the radiator , so before they can test drive it and test for other problems they have to replace that ..
Old 08-17-2009, 10:58 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Did your apt complex have any way to determine if that was your car? Are you required to have a parking pass? (And did you?) Was the registration expired? I would have been pissed. I would go after the tow company like hell if I wasn't in violation of parking. How did they know you just weren't getting new wheels put on? I have absolutely zero tolerance for tow companies. If they want to tow a car with no wheels on it, they better have the damn equipment to do so w/o causing any damage. If they want to play that 'oh we can do what we want and you'll pay us' attitude I would go after them like no other. Good luck.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:10 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Did your apt complex have any way to determine if that was your car? Are you required to have a parking pass? (And did you?) Was the registration expired? I would have been pissed. I would go after the tow company like hell if I wasn't in violation of parking. How did they know you just weren't getting new wheels put on? I have absolutely zero tolerance for tow companies. If they want to tow a car with no wheels on it, they better have the damn equipment to do so w/o causing any damage. If they want to play that 'oh we can do what we want and you'll pay us' attitude I would go after them like no other. Good luck.
Most apartments don't allow non working(wheels were off) vehicles or for you to even work on your car. Im glad this guy isn't blaming the complex though