Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

another datsun 200sx ka swap, dohc, coupe

Old 08-20-2009, 07:53 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: another datsun 200sx ka swap, dohc, coupe

I like them both lol
Old 08-21-2009, 05:05 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i gotta agree with shawnD, they are diffrent platforms that no one really does, and i like the uniqueness of it.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:15 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I like the coupe a lot. Pirate Dan used to have a S12 coupe with a turbo CA18 back in Japan with some SSR reverse mesh wheels on it, it looked SOOOOO dope!

The only reason I would say getting something other then a S12 is just because of parts availability with the newer S chassis. I also think you'd hardly be stepping up by getting a S13, you should treat yourself to a real car and pick up a S14 .
Old 08-21-2009, 05:20 AM
POOP DICK
shtty bike repper

POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK

why you talking smack^
Old 08-21-2009, 05:26 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Wateva, wateva! I do wat I won'!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:27 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

This man needs sponsors and a donor car!
Old 08-21-2009, 06:34 AM
it_broke_again
haz hype

it_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond reputeit_broke_again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by David S12
yeeee not my car but im doing the work

was auto ka,

day 1 ish
replaced oil pan gasket, swapped to manual pilot bearing, added a clutch, a transmission, a rear main seal, cleaned half of the grime off it,

more to come .. might take a minute to update since the owner lives a bit away

the s12 is a datsun solid axle model, just like mine.. has front s13 suspension/coils and some rear springs
You trying to start a trend, bro?

jk
Old 08-21-2009, 10:25 AM
David S12
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia

The only reason I would say getting something other then a S12 is just because of parts availability with the newer S chassis. I also think you'd hardly be stepping up by getting a S13, you should treat yourself to a real car and pick up a S14 .
parts avalibility? i do not EVER want to get a car... with a wide aftermarket... thats cheating.... look how many faggots buy stupid ebay shit, and those ugly 5 ich wide shitty fitment body kits, ridiculous costing greddy parts..., all that hype.. watching a s13 drift gets old to me... i like seeing other cars out there... thats what drifting is, is style, and skill deffinetly seperates people but so does there cars...

being able to have nothing bolt on my car allows me to make w/e i want... and im not a master fabricator im broke, im 18 and ive never been in a automotive class in my life...
it also keeps me from buying ugly ass shit like most people that dont understand style do

you guys dont get it.... the nissan model s12 (85-88) are all independent rear suspension and disk brakes...
swapping coilovers on the front is cake.. no cutting or welding required just some mismatching s13 parts,
you can mount a split coil setup in the rear no problem, but does require some welding

did i mention that the ka swap requires no welding either... just some fabbing up a trans mount and wiring, the rest bolts in... same with sr, or ca.... or on VG model s12's the vg33e's fit too

if i were have never gotten a car... my fabrication skill would never have come, and i would have never worked on a car as much as i done the s12, ive already been able to cover just about every single bolt on my car, and start swaps for others

Last edited by David S12; 08-21-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:21 AM
POOP DICK
shtty bike repper

POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK

your kinda funny.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:27 AM
David S12
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

Originally Posted by POOP DICK
your kinda funny.
so are you

Quick Reply: another datsun 200sx ka swap, dohc, coupe