Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Buyer/Seller beware.. Do Work is a thief!

Old 08-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby
Default Re: Buyer/Seller beware.. Do Work is a thief!

Buy hid kits on Ebay!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:04 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

LoL, I dont sell kits any more. And that cock sucker got everything. Did he not? He ordered 2, got 2, then bitched said it was wrong. I said ok send me the wrong one back for a right one. Did he ? No. Then bitched about. So cry me a fucken river. Thats good business. You return something first for a replacement. So fuck him. Cry baby bitch. Moans and groans on how he got fucked over? HOW??? fucken dick head had my shit since day 1. I told him return it for a replacement not my fault fucken douche bag took for ever and then made a stupid spo just like this one to get his way. If I get the kit great. If not, hope his fucken car fucks up because karma is a bitch.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Maybe his grandma died, maybe hes had a horrible week and hopes that no one has to go through what he did during this week .....
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 PM
IrRelevant
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Justin is a funny fuck, havent seen him since highschool!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 PM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

LoL.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:14 PM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

i know justin personally and woulnt go as far as thief with him, but okay...... i dont give a fuck about overpriced hids anyway.......

just saying justin being a thief is kind of a stretch.... but ohh well. you fucked him over or something he fucked you over in return so you say, sounds like yall are squared up. go cry.......
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

I'm here for the preppy white guys with bitch tits.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM
kevsz32
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

i got this from him when i made fun of his muscles....not sure how to take it..was he hitting on me?

Originally Posted by Do Work
i cannot believe that that pic of me and my bobbs did not get destroyed in my origionla thread. I was supprised.. i guess the evo kind of makes of for the gay ass picture? i get banned from my othe forums monthly because i talk so much shit.. and i talk noting compared to dragva.. but it was good chatting with you on my HID thread..

and + rep form bringing my beater and boatshoes pic into it..
Old 08-26-2009, 12:19 PM
sexy gts
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

Originally Posted by nagger
i know justin personally and woulnt go as far as thief with him, but okay...... i dont give a fuck about overpriced hids anyway.......

just saying justin being a thief is kind of a stretch.... but ohh well. you fucked him over or something he fucked you over in return so you say, sounds like yall are squared up. go cry.......
I don’t disagree that Jason fucked him at first but in the end he did send him what he was supposed to get. So by this Justin guy not sending Jason back the other kit it makes him just as much in the wrong. Two wrongs don’t make a right? I think Justin should just send them back and let the whole situation dissolve, be the bigger person ya know.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 PM
IrRelevant
Registered member

IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant IrRelevant

Originally Posted by sexy gts
I don’t disagree that Jason fucked him at first but in the end he did send him what he was supposed to get. So by this Justin guy not sending Jason back the other kit it makes him just as much in the wrong. Two wrongs don’t make a right? I think Justin should just send them back and let the whole situation dissolve, be the bigger person ya know.
Yeeeeaaa! What she said!!!

Quick Reply: Buyer/Seller beware.. Do Work is a thief!