Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond performance shop

Old 08-28-2009, 03:24 PM
GT-R
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GT-R has disabled reputation
Default Re: Richmond performance shop

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Contact Tint Assassin @ RPM for the dopest shit.

PS- you could have looked at the shop thread at the top of every regional section
Hmmm, I was unaware of that until now... I went straight to search and even conducted a few Google searches.
I don't post on this site much. I'm usually on my350z and NICO.

thanks bro.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

http://www.adrenalineautoworks.com/
http://www.adrenalineautoworks.com/menu.php?id=8
Old 08-31-2009, 09:00 AM
pumpedva
Registered Member

pumpedva has disabled reputation

www.functiontuned.com
dave.shiroma@functiontuned.com

Do it right the first time.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:15 AM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GT-R
Hmmm, I was unaware of that until now... I went straight to search and even conducted a few Google searches.
I don't post on this site much. I'm usually on my350z and NICO.

thanks bro.
sage since he's all reading knowing about the uhm yeah vq

something really close and will make you feel special in the pants. cant get much clearer than this.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298805

if you want rims, body kit, system or tint. contact Scott at RPM.

fyi:
ballos machine shops blows big ole soppy deuces.

Kyle at RPM is a twat on here, doesn't know when to stfu. ;D Also goes by the s/n tint assassin <<cereasly. how the fuck can you trust someone that wants thier ass pushed in. lol.

This is vadriven stupid post will be made and h8er aid comments are to be made. just to ask you the utterly deceptive twaddle speak of: UMAD BRO?

but other than that when the flaming starts, just bring marsh mellows and enjoy a seat in the largest city dump of the inter nets.

~skott b
Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 AM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

adrenaline autoworks.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:07 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Adrenaline Auto is in your backyard.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:08 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

hahaha ask dan damn it how he likes working on Z32's. i know i dislike them myself. ;D
Old 09-02-2009, 10:33 PM
legacyspecb
Pho King

legacyspecb will become famous soon enough

I second function tuning or if you are willing to drive..Altered Atmosphere in MD

Originally Posted by pumpedva
Old 09-03-2009, 12:16 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
hahaha ask dan damn it how he likes working on Z32's. i know i dislike them myself. ;D
I don't think anyone on the planet likes working on those clusterfucks. sometimes I think the designers made that car as a joke to see if they could create the worlds's biggest pain in the ass to work on. Kindof a shame because the motors are great and the style is nice. My dad has one and I love the car, just would never ever own one myself since I wouldn't want to work on it.

OP has a 350 though I think?
Old 09-04-2009, 08:49 AM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
I don't think anyone on the planet likes working on those clusterfucks. sometimes I think the designers made that car as a joke to see if they could create the worlds's biggest pain in the ass to work on. Kindof a shame because the motors are great and the style is nice. My dad has one and I love the car, just would never ever own one myself since I wouldn't want to work on it.

OP has a 350 though I think?
VQ yeah either its a maxima or 350. ;D

yeah theres this kid i know wanting to put a VG30DETT into a z31. at first i was like yeah its do able. he offered me loot and was like i'll bring it to ya and yo can have it done in a weekend right. lmao. Convinced the same person that he should just boost the VG30E that he currently has. Again w/ the lulz that can be done in an hr or so right? lmao. I swear some ppl need to just stop playing video games.

OP those are some very good options for ya. now if your looking to outsource some parts for your car. I know that Z Fever in Tampa can set you strait. I'm actually gonna be getting a few conversion kits from them in the future. (hello z32 trans in 240 and Q45) ;D

Quick Reply: Richmond performance shop