Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Somebody ran over my R6 again!

Old 09-02-2009, 12:06 PM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: Somebody ran over my R6 again!

damn man. sucks to hear, i had someone rip off one of my turn signals there, and set it on my seat. faggots.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:09 PM
ksteeeezy
skeeet.

ksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to behold

Shittttt bro. Horrrible luck. I'm sure a set of frame sliders would help a little bit in situations like these.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:13 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by ksteeeezy
Shittttt bro. Horrrible luck. I'm sure a set of frame sliders would help a little bit in situations like these.
I ordered a set last week.. the actually just came in today.. I just didnt put them on yet... alot of good it will do now.. my bike is all fucked up now.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:16 PM
Do Work
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

that fucking sucks bro. park that shit on the sidewalk, or get a big long antenna with a big orange flag that sticks like 6 feet in the air, so people will see it better.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:19 PM
ksteeeezy
skeeet.

ksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to beholdksteeeezy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Do Work
that fucking sucks bro. park that shit on the sidewalk, or get a big long antenna with a big orange flag that sticks like 6 feet in the air, so people will see it better.
Or those foldable, triangle caution cones. Keep them under your seat, pull em out when you park.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:24 PM
FairladyZTT
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

she will be parked on the sidewalk or in the parkinglot end spaces... you know.. the ones with all the bars on them.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:28 PM
phyber
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

FYL then...

bikes aren't important anyway. they're like razor scooters and Kia cars...
Old 09-02-2009, 12:30 PM
CRANKWALK
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

^i was just about to ask where is a safer place to park a motorcycle. i would also be worrying about people fucking with it. i friend of mine parked his bike in a shopping center and some random mexicans went up to it and SAT on his bike!
Old 09-02-2009, 12:34 PM
ksteeeezy
skeeet.

Alarms w/ proximity sensor = mexiproof.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:35 PM
daboi40
Come see my stroker

daboi40 has disabled reputation

if some one hit mine you better believe i'ma do my damnest to find em.. sorry to her bout that. cops are slow to do anything unless they see donuts....

Quick Reply: Somebody ran over my R6 again!