Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

H20i in ocean city

Old 09-24-2009, 10:21 AM
JROW
S a D u B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: H20i in ocean city

I gotta see a guy about a horse, otherwise i'd go.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 AM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by Bartfart
It's this weekend. All weekend. If you don't know what it is it's one of the largest vw shows in the us.

Who is going? I will be there. And my friend will be there with a keg in the back of his 1.8t golf.

Pretty much a nonstop party all weekend. Better take Monday off cus hangovers suck
thanks for the update CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! It has been around longer than you've had a license kid! GTFO
Old 09-24-2009, 11:02 AM
beeotch
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch

ill be there, im leaving with the dagball ralley at 8:30 tomarrow morning.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Bartfart
Registered Member

Bartfart has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Junon
Like comparing which wheel sizes/offsets actually make sense, vs those that don't? Multi colored vs solid paint scheme? Who takes the time to rust specific parts of the car, vs those that don't?

VW owners have the dumbest trends.

p.s.

sucker.

Yea vw are junk. They are slow too. And the turbos that come stock are so tiny. And people are like oh snap my 1.8t has a diverter valve and a chip. Big f-in whoop whoop.

And my fenders are not rusted by choice. I'm simply too llazy to paint em. I'm always paintin everyone elses cars.

To whoever is going hit me up. Im leavin around sat morning. 3 of use are cruzin together.

And the guy with the f250. Man last year there was a big Red dodge truck runnin around huffin black smoke crushin everyone lol.
Old 09-24-2009, 12:47 PM
CAPSLOCK
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Yea vw are junk. They are slow too. And the turbos that come stock are so tiny. And people are like oh snap my 1.8t has a diverter valve and a chip. Big f-in whoop whoop.

And my fenders are not rusted by choice. I'm simply too llazy to paint em. I'm always paintin everyone elses cars.

To whoever is going hit me up. Im leavin around sat morning. 3 of use are cruzin together.

And the guy with the f250. Man last year there was a big Red dodge truck runnin around huffin black smoke crushin everyone lol.
kill yourslef. that is all.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:27 PM
LBizBoy
the dude

LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold

Ill be there in the beater. See ya there.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:28 PM
coolme187
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

ill be there
Old 09-24-2009, 04:23 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

I hope their aren't any turns on the cruse... im too slammed.

-Typical VW owner
Old 09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
ILLEGAL
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by rallen
kill yourslef. that is all.
I second this motion.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:54 PM
kevsz32
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

It's this weekend. All weekend. If you don't know what it is it's one of the largest vw shows in the us.

Who is going? I will be there. And my friend will be there with a keg in the back of his 1.8t golf.

Pretty much a nonstop party all weekend. Better take Monday off cus hangovers suck

....you are a moron...you ask if anyones going to this event..which is mostly VW's..then you contradict yourself by saying you hate vdubs..you do realize when you get there thats all your going to see?

Quick Reply: H20i in ocean city